The Spinney , Ilkeston
- BELIVED TO HAVE BEEN BUILT BY THE GREAT GRANDFARTHER OF SIR JOHN FLAMSTEAD
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- THREE WELL SIZED ROOMS
- GARAGE & DRVEWAY
- BUILT IN 1514
- GRADE 2 LISTED PROPERTY
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Yopa
Being sold using the Committed Buyer process.
Committed Buyer is a new, innovative and pioneering process for buying and selling property. It significantly reduces the risk of gazumping or double-selling by offering security to both parties by gaining a commitment from both parties to buy and sell as agreed.
We are very excited to bring this beautiful period property to the market. Full of character throughout with ample living space. for those of you who appreciate timeless features and history, we are sure you are going to love this! this grade 2 listed property was built in 1514 and it is believed to have been built by the great grandfather of Sir John Flamstead. it is now semi-detached but was once part of a bigger property which was added on to this dwelling around 200 years after it was built, it has since been separated back into two properties. The property has been lived by the current owners and family for several decades and would make a perfect family home. There are bags of potential to what can be done with this property making it suitable for most situations.
the accommodation on offer briefly comprises of an entrance porch with seating, a generously sized dining hall which gives access to a functional kitchen, two well-sized reception rooms and a WC which gives access to a dry cellar. The first floor gives access to three king sized bedrooms, two of which have plumbing with sinks installed. The master bedroom benefits from a modern en-suite. Both floors have ample space and scope to be reconfigured to suit a multitude of living situations.
To the front, there is a gated driveway that gives access to the property and offers ample space for several cars, with a garage to the bottom. To the side & rear, the property offers an enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn with beautiful flower beds and a sizable veg patch.
Internal viewing is highly recommended to truly appreciate what this superb property has to offer!
The Spinney , Ilkeston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ilkeston Station1.5 miles
- Toton Lane Tram Stop3.5 miles
- Langley Mill Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Yopa is an award-winning estate agency with local agents operating across East Anglia. With fair fixed fees, a No Sale, No Fee option, and a team of experts on hand every day of the week, you'll know your home sale or purchase is in great hands.
So why choose Yopa?
- Local Yopa agents sell a home every twelve minutes
- We have been named the best online estate agency of 2021
- We're rated 'excellent' by Trustpilot based on over 13,000 reviews
- Our fair fi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 223864. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, East Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Yopa, East Midlands on 02475 060032.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.