Dartford Road, Dartford, DA1
Pentire Place is a development that boasts two beautiful new detached homes and grand existing Arts & Craft style period home located in West Dartford. The new build family homes are Victorian in design, with a variety of architectural detailing relevant to this architectural era, which knit together to create two cohesive and harmonious high quality homes. The style of architecture is drawn from the character of many houses in the immediate area and incorporating the following detailing reflecting this era: large bay windows, gablet dormer windows, exposed rafter feet, brick interspersed with small sections of vertical tile hanging and brickwork, chimneys with decorative corbelling, traditional sash design windows and traditional gabled roofs. Internally the dwellings provide for spacious flexible living accommodation with contemporary open plan living spaces and separate sitting rooms. On the upper floor the bedroom accommodation incorporates en-suite facilities, as well as a family bathroom and linen store. The two/three storey properties are all individually designed internally meaning there are two designs to meet different family requirements. To the rear there are gardens laid to lawn with patio areas and each property benefits from a double car port with store room above and gated driveway with additional parking. These family homes have been built with unrivalled attention to detail combining elegance and luxury in a much sought after location.
Dartford is the principal town in the borough of Dartford and is home to Dartford F.C. It is situated in the northwest corner of Kent, 16 miles (26 km) east south-east of Central London. Dartford became a market town in medieval times and, although today it is principally a commuter town for Greater London, it has a long history of religious, industrial and cultural importance and has an important rail hub. The main through-road avoids the town itself and the town centre offers many facilities including Prospect Place Retail Park, the Orchard theatre, library, museum, central park, weekly markets and an array of local shops and public houses. Dartford has plenty of schools catering from reception to year 13 which includes four grammar schools at secondary level. The town centre is situated in a valley through which the River Darent flows, and where the old road from London to Dover crossed: hence the name, from Darent + ford. Dartford also has a mainline railway station (truncated)
From our Clifton & Co Dartford office proceed around the one way system into West Hill. Continue up the hill and go straight across the traffic lights. Go straight across the roundabout into Dartford Road where the development can be found on the right hand side down a concealed driveway. Follow the driveway to the bottom and the two new builds can be found in a private bonded natural gravel courtyard via a five bar gated entrance.
6' 5" x 4' 5" (1.96m x 1.35m)
17' 10" x 10' 11" (5.44m x 3.33m)
18' 8" x 10' 1" (5.7m x 3.07m)
19' 1" x 11' 0" (5.82m x 3.35m)
6' 10" x 5' 8" (2.08m x 1.73m)
12' 2" x 11' 0" (3.7m x 3.35m)
6' 0" x 4' 8" (1.83m x 1.42m)
13' 3" x 10' 2" (4.04m x 3.1m)
11' 0" x 10' 11" (3.35m x 3.33m)
9' 11" x 7' 9" (3.02m x 2.36m)
7' 3" x 5' 7" (2.2m x 1.7m)
18' 10" x 11' 2" (5.74m x 3.4m)
- Traditional brick build with Maltings Antique Hoskins bricks - Imerys clay mixed roofing tiles
- Elite 70 double glazed windows and French doors with vent sliders and chrome handles and locks - Bespoke Iroko hardwood oversized front door and side stable door with chrome fittings
Heating System & Boiler
- Ideal Logic+ system S high efficiency gas boiler - Underfloor heating with individual programmable room thermostats controlling four separate zones to the ground floor - Therma Q Indirect storage cylinder, radiators and heated bathroom towel rails.
- Engineered oak floor to ground floor - Park Lane Oatmeal Heather carpet to stairs landing and all bedrooms on second floor - 60cm x 30cm ceramic floor tiles in bathrooms and en-suites
- Timeless white walls - Brilliant white ceilings
Kitchen Brands & Surfaces
- Howdens Cashmere clerkenwell glass handless units with Bianco Stratus Quartz worktops - White Galaxy Quartz worktops including large breakfast bar area - Single bowl 1.5 white Granite composite undermount sink with Garda Swan neck monobloc taps
- Lamona integrated fridge and freezer - Lamona integrated 60cm dishwasher - Lamona black Leisure range cooker 90cm duel fuel 5 burners with extractor - Lamona integrated washing machine
Bathrooms & En-Suites
- Hemline white ceramic wall tiles - 30cm x 60cm white with Starluxe and Cashmere ceramic floor tiles - Camberley white freestanding vanity unit and basin with Dulwich mixer tap - Moda straight bath with hinged glass screen, Dulwich taps and Aqualisa AQ150 shower - 1200mm x 800mm shower tray with enclosed glass panels - Latte gloss vanity unit with wall hung ceramic basin and Maida basin monobloc tap - Close coupled toilet with soft close seat
- Genoa oak hardwood doors with Garda chrome handles
- Walk-in wardrobe with long/short hanging bars and shelves finished with oak trim
- Downlighters in kitchens & bathrooms - Conventional lighting with double sockets throughout
- Ample electrical double sockets throughout - Shaver sockets in bathrooms & en-suites
Ground Floor W.C.
- Levanto 1040 Tortona oak vanity unit with frosted glass basin top and Maida basin monobloc tap - Close coupled WC with soft close seat
- Oak bannister - Oak handrail
- Insulated - Boarded - Painted - Lights and electrical/cable sockets - Recessed Velux window
Garden & External Areas
- Raj sandstone paving to patio and surrounding paths with Granite set edging - New lawns - 6ft Feathered edged fencing - Bespoke gates either side
Carports & Parking
- Maltings Antique Hoskins bricks to carports - Imerys clay mixed roofing tiles to carports - Boarded loft space to carports accessed via loft ladder - Power, water tap and electrical lighting to carports - Bonded natural gravel driveway with Granite set edgings - Somerset five bar gate - Somerset fencing
Train Stations: Dartford 0.6 miles Crayford 1.1 miles Bexley 2.5 miles The property is also within easy reach of Ebbsfleet Eurostar International Station. The distances calculated are as the crow flies.
Primary Schools: West Hill Primary Academy 0.1 miles Our Lady's Catholic Primary School 0.2 miles Westgate Primary School 0.4 miles Holy Trinity Church of England Primary School 0.4 miles Wentworth Primary School 0.7 miles Secondary Schools: Dartford Grammar School 0.1 miles (truncated)
We recognise that buying a property is a big commitment and therefore recommend that you visit the local authority websites for more helpful information about the property and local area before proceeding. Some information in these details are taken from third party sources. Should any of the information be critical in your decision making then please contact Clifton & Co for verification.
The vendor confirms to us that the property is freehold. Should you proceed with the purchase of this property your solicitor must verify these details.
We are informed this property is in band G. For confirmation please contact Dartford Borough Council.
The mention of any appliances and/or services within these particulars does not imply that they are in full efficient working order.
All measurements are approximate and therefore may be subject to a small margin of error.
Monday to Friday 9.00 am – 6.30 pm Saturday 9.00 am – 6.00 pm Viewing via Clifton & Co Dartford office.
DA.CB/DA/210507 - DAR210026/D2
Dartford Road, Dartford, DA1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dartford Station0.7 miles
- Crayford Station1.1 miles
- Slade Green Station1.6 miles
About the agent
An Award Winning estate agency brand established in 1996. Our New Homes team has the experience to advise on the planning and sale of your land, New Homes sales from one to multiple units or to find you the new home of your dreams.
Our experience enables us to offer expert advice to developers, from site acquisition to sale, including:
• Planning advice and applications
• Architectural drawings
• Market research, price studies and comparables
• Competitor analys
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DAR210026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clifton & Co Land & New Homes, Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.