Wayland Road, Sheffield, S11
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 1062871
This quality Victorian terraced house has been recently renovated to a very high standard to create luxury spacious living for 5 professionals. Tenants will benefit from a top spec kitchen, bathroom and shower-rooms (2), recently decorated and quality furniture/carpets etc. Comes fully furnished including all white goods and mod cons furniture. However retains many attractive features including original fireplaces and tiling, stripped pine woodwork, beautiful original stain glass windows to maintain a homely feel. Wayland Road is situated just off Sharrowvale and Ecclesall Road, which is renowned for numerous fashionable shops, cafes, restaurants, bars and frequent bus services – highly desirable and dubbed the trendiest districts in Conde Nast. Gorgeous homely spacious house, with original features mixed with a modern design. Large lounge with original impressive cast iron fieplace. With the luxury of a separate dining area, again with a large cast iron fireplace. 5 double bedrooms all with individual quirky characters and again original fireplaces. House is elevated – so nice and bright with great views over the city. Outside: Charming private town garden, which is south facing with many mature plants plus a useful shed for storage (includes bike bracket and lock). Rental averaging £87 pp pw. There is a private ensuite bathroom for that lucky tenant. Go on spoil yourselves, you hard working professionals deserve it!! Available from 2nd July 2021.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,900.00 per month (£438.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,900.00
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 02 July, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 1062871
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Wayland Road, Sheffield, S11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- University of Sheffield Tram Stop1.0 miles
- West Street Tram Stop1.2 miles
- Netherthorpe Road Tram Stop1.3 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 106287121032021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.