Burnt Ash Hill Lee SE12
- Large 4 Bedroom Family House
- Popular Residential Road
- Potential to Improve and Extend
- Attractive SW Facing Garden
- Integral Garage and Off Street Parking
- Chain Free
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
This substantial family home offers on the ground floor: two generous reception rooms, a large kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances, downstairs WC and a conservatory accessed from the dining room. Doors from both the kitchen and conservatory open onto the patio and the garden with a lawn, pond, large borders and a pergola. The garden enjoys the sun for most of the day with some amazing sunsets – perfect for BBQs and family parties. For storage, there is a brick built shed which was originally a WW2 air raid shelter.
Upstairs there are three good sized double bedrooms plus a large single bedroom (all with fitted wardrobes) and a family bathroom. From the landing there is access to the large loft which could easily be converted to provide an extra one or two bedrooms and bathroom (subject to planning permission).
The property is located approx. 0.6 mile from Lee station and 0.9 mile from Grove Park station offering direct access to London Bridge, Waterloo East, Charing Cross & Cannon Street stations with changes possible at Lewisham for the DLR and New Cross for the East London Line.
Baring Road and Coopers Lane primary schools are close by and Northbrook Park, Horn Park and Chinbrook Meadows just a short walk away.
Energy Efficiency Rating: D
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Performanc...
Burnt Ash Hill Lee SE12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lee Station0.5 miles
- Grove Park Station0.8 miles
- Hither Green Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Founded in 1984 as a one-office independent estate agency, The Acorn Group now employs over 450 staff, working from 39 different offices, and are supported by a range of professional divisions including MAP Chartered Surveyors and Start Financial Services. Still privately owned, the company’s growth has seen the incorporation of other leading brands including John Payne and Langford Russell.
The Acorn Group has been providing specialist property advice and tailored services to private a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P244164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Payne, Lee. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.