Hoole Road, Hoole, Chester
- Two Bedroom Retirement Apartment
- Bespoke Development in Popular Area
- Specifically for the Over 60's
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room
- Shower Room
- Amenities include Residents Lounge, Laundry Room, Furnished Guest Suite
- Communal Landscaped Gardens
Offered with no onward chain is this second floor apartment on this bespoke retirement development of only 33 apartments by ”Churchill Retirement Living” specifically for the over 60’s, located in the popular residential area of Hoole with its range of shops, parks, local services, recreational amenities and access to Chester. The development provides for the convenience of its residents a furnished owners lounge, laundry room, furnished guest suite, landscaped gardens, lodge manager, 24-hour care and support system, lift and various security/wellbeing systems.
The private accommodation in brief comprises: entrance hall, living room, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, second double bedroom with bay window, and shower room.
Built in airing cupboard, built in storage cupboard, wall mounted electric heater.
4.959 x 3.182 - Television point, telephone point, wall mounted electric heater, double glazed window to front elevation.
2.386 x 2.369 - Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted cupboards and drawers with complimentary work tops, single sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, integral oven, four ring electric hob with convector hood over, integral fridge, under unit lighting, part tiled walls.
4.568 x 3.539 - Fitted wardrobes, television point, wall mounted electric heater, two double glazed windows to front elevation.
4.825 x 2.820 - Wall mounted electric heater, double glazed window to front elevation.
Low level wc, wash hand basin in vanity unit with storage under, shower cubicle with mixer shower, tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, double glazed window to front elevation.
Hoole Road, Hoole, Chester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chester Station0.5 miles
- Bache Station1.0 miles
- Capenhurst Station5.0 miles
About the agent
We're open for business!
Our offices are now open, however the safety of our clients and colleagues is of paramount importance to us, so we are following strict social distancing guidelines and where possible we will be continuing with virtual viewings. Get in touch to book your virtual viewings!
Successfully Selling in Chester
Leaders is one of the UK's largest and most-established independent est
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE210054. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Sales, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.