Farnham Road, Ewshot
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Newly built, ground floor apartment
- Notably presented, with flooring and spotlighting
- Generous open plan kitchen/living/dining space
- High specification, well equipped kitchen
- Double bedroom with carpet
- Stylish modern bathroom
- Resident and visitor parking
- Lawned communal gardens
- Rural village location
- Good road connections
The Grounds The apartment benefits from secure access with a communal intercom system. Resident and visitor parking are provided, along with mainly laid to lawn communal gardens.
Location Set in Hart, this rural village groups around the church, pub, village hall and period cottages. Local facilities comprise a highly-regarded school, a village shop, cricket ground, medical centre, tennis court and a golf course. The A327 connects to Farnham and Odiham for comprehensive shops, recreational and educational facilities. Commuters are well-served by the A31, A3 and M3, with Fleet, Farnham and Winchfield stations providing regular rail links to London Waterloo.
Agent's Note Sorry, no smokers, pets, children, students or sharers are permitted.
Agent's Comment "This superbly presented, brand new apartment offers spacious living, rarely available within a rural village setting."
Recent Trustpilot Review "A brilliant, professional, informative and efficient service. We dealt with Andy throughout who was a true credit to Mackenzie Smith. Andy completely made a potentially stressful situation enjoyable and stress free! Not a single question was left unanswered."
Energy Efficiency Rating Current: C | Potential: C
Brochures2018 4 Page Lands...
Farnham Road, Ewshot
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Farnham Station2.6 miles
- Aldershot Station3.3 miles
- Fleet Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Mackenzie Smith is an established local Estate Agency offering sales and lettings services. Established in 1992 we have in-depth experience and intimate knowledge of the local property market within Fleet, Yateley,
Church Crookham, Hartley Wintney, Hook, Odiham
and surrounding villages in North Hampshire including Rotherwick, Newnham, Ewshot, Crondall and Crookham Village.Welcome to Lettings
Demand for rental property continues to
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100921031253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mackenzie Smith, Fleet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.