Newport Road, Brooklands
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- CLOAKROOM WC
- SUN ROOM
- EN SUITE TO MASTER
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- AVAILABLE MID JANAURY 2021
Well-presented throughout accommodation comprises entrance hall, cloakroom/ shower room, front to back lounge with fire place, spacious open plan kitchen breakfast room leading to extended sunroom family area with byfold doors. First floor benefits from four bedrooms with en suite to master and family bathroom. Exterior offers spacious front & rear gardens with patio area offering acces to garage with driveway parking for two vehicles.
All applications subject to referencing. Viewing is highly recommended please contact the rentals team at Thomas Connolly Estate Agents on .
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Newport Road, Brooklands
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woburn Sands Station2.8 miles
- Bow Brickhill Station3.3 miles
- Aspley Guise Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Thomas Connolly Estate Agents hold a passion for driving our reputation for selling and letting properties whilst delivering a high level of personal service that is based on trust, built on reputation.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2487557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Connolly Estate Agents, Milton Keynes - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.