Heelis Street, Barnsley, S70 1LW
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Modern Throughout
- Situated In The Heart Of Barnsley
- Close To Local Amenities and Transport Links
- PVCu Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
KITCHEN AND LOUNGE
The open plan kitchen and lounge provides modern fitted wall and base units with an integral electric oven, four ring gas hob with extractor fan over and an inset stainless sink and drainer with mixer tap over. Also with laminate flooring, partially tiled walls, a wall mounted radiator and a PVCu double glazed window.
The bathroom features a white three piece suite including a low flush WC, pedestal wash basin and a panel bath. Also with vinyl finished flooring, a wall mounted radiator and LED spot lighting to the ceiling.
The master bedroom presents laminate flooring, a wall mounted radiator and a PVCu double glazed window.
The second bedroom offers laminate flooring, a wall mounted radiator and a PVCu double glazed window.
Brochures(DEFAULT) Brochure 0.2 A4_3images.doc
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Heelis Street, Barnsley, S70 1LW
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barnsley Station0.3 miles
- Dodworth Station2.3 miles
- Wombwell Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Hunters started in 1992, founded on the firm principles of excellent customer service, pro-activity and achieving the best possible results for our customers. These principles still stand firm and we are today one of the UK's leading estate agents with over 200 branches throughout the country. Our ambition is to become the UK's favourite estate agent and by keeping the customer at the very heart of our business, we firmly believe we can achieve this.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT TO OTHER AGE
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BARSP203057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.