Earlsdon Street, Coventry
- SIX LETTABLE ROOMS
- THREE FLOORS
- END OF TERRACED
- TWO BATHROOMS
- EXCELLENT LOCATION
- EXCELLENT INVESTMENT
In brief the property compromises from; Entrance hall, two ground floor bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom. To the first floor are three good size bedrooms along with a family bathroom and the the second floor is a further double bedroom. There are low maintenance gardens to the front and rear.
Please call a member of the team to secure your viewing today!!!
4m x 4.8m
4.6m x 3.4m
3.0m x 2.8m
4.6m x 3.3m
4.3m x 4.9m
3.6 x 3.9m
haart Estate Agents also offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the Lettings Branch Manager on the number shown above.
haart Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Earlsdon Street, Coventry
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canley Station0.6 miles
- Coventry Station0.8 miles
- Tile Hill Station2.7 miles
About the agent
haart…the nation’s local agent
haart is an agent that has the resources, coverage and standards of a national business. This means we…
• Invest in the best systems
• Make the most of the web
• Invest in quality staff
• Provide high-profile marketing
• Have a greater insight into what is happening in the nation
• Attract more buyers.
But haart is also an agent with the flair, knowledge and commitment you would expect f
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0377_HRT037737276. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by haart, Earlsdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.