Hansom Way, Pease Pottage, Crawley
- Four Large Bedrooms
- Semi-Detached Family Home
- Downstairs WC
- High Specification With Remaining NHBC Warranty
- Garage And Driveway
- Exclusive Village Location Development
Stunning Semi-Detached Family Home! FOUR Large Bedrooms! Exceptionally Well Presented Throughout! High Specification With Remaining NHBC Warranty! Downstairs WC! Garage And Driveway! Exclusive Village Location Development In Pease Pottage! Call Us NOW To Avoid Missing Out On This Lovely Home!!
Fox & Sons are delighted to present, new to the market, this fantastic FOUR bedroom family home, in the highly sought after area of Pease Pottage. With off street parking availability, plenty of living accommodation and a short distance from the local shops, schools and other local amenities and Crawley train station just a short drive away, this property is not to be missed.
Inside the property, off the large entrance hallway, is the spacious modern kitchen/diner, equipped with breakfast bar and plenty of cooking space, perfect for entertaining, with access to the large living room which boasts plenty of natural light from the front of the property. The kitchen/diner also offers access to the rear garden and to the driveway. There is also a downstairs toilet and understairs cupboard offering plenty of storage space.
Upstairs the property boasts four spacious bedrooms, including three double rooms and one spacious single. All three double bedrooms boast large built in wardrobes with the master bedroom offering a spacious en-suite, with shower cubicle. There is also a large family bathroom, an airing cupboard and loft access for further storage options.
Outside, the south west facing garden offers a patio area as well as a well maintained lawn, with access to the single garage. The driveway offers off road parking availability.
Lounge 20' 11" x 12' ( 6.38m x 3.66m )
Kitchen/ Diner 21' 2" x 15' 4" ( 6.45m x 4.67m )
Bedroom 1 15' x 10' ( 4.57m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 2 15' 8" x 8' 10" ( 4.78m x 2.69m )
Bedroom 3 11' 11" x 11' 6" ( 3.63m x 3.51m )
Bedroom 4 9' 8" x 9' 5" ( 2.95m x 2.87m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Hansom Way, Pease Pottage, Crawley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crawley Station2.2 miles
- Ifield Station2.3 miles
- Faygate Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Crawley Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Crawley
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CRA107144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.