Lady Susan Court
- Secure Entry System
- Living / Dining Room
- Two Bedrooms
- Bathroom / Wet Room
- Communal Gardens
- Restaurant and Communal Lounge
- Guest Room and Laundry Room
Charming mature, well tended communal gardens occupy the centre area of the complex, with flower and shrub borders, lawns and seating areas.
Well presented two bedroom first floor apartment comprising; entrance hall, living / dining room, kitchen with eye and base level units, tiled flooring, integrated fridge freezer, inset electric hob with extractor fan above and separate oven and grill, stainless steel sink and drawer, two bedrooms with master fitted wardrobe, fully tiled bathroom / wet room.
Lady Susan Court is situated in the McCarthy and Stone retirement complex in New Road in the heart of Basingstoke Town Centre.
Electricity, Water and Drainage.
Service Charges - Half Yearly Service Charge - £4601.11
Lease - 125 years as from 2014
Ground Rent - £510 per annum
Tax Band 'D'
Strictly by appointment
Lady Susan Court
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Basingstoke Station0.5 miles
- Bramley (Hants) Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Simmons & Sons was first established in 1802 and since then we have grown in expertise to provide knowledge and give professional advice on Residential Sales and Lettings, Commercial, Development, New Homes and Rural and Agricultural property within a wide radius of Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire and Oxfordshire.
We are members of the NAEA Propertymark the UK's leading professional body for estate agency and have experienced and trained professionals within our branches who abide
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 87649. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simmons & Sons, Basingstoke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.