Brodsworth Manor, Brodsworth
- Six Bedroom Expansive Detached
- Six Separate Reception Rooms
- Music and Snooker Rooms
- Breakfast Kitchen and Utility Room
- En-Suite Bathroom and Dressing Room to Master Bedroom Suite
- En-Suite Bathroom to Guest Bedroom
- Private and Secluded Garden with Sunny Positioned Patio and Decking
- Expansive Gated Driveway with Turning Space
- Close to Open Countryside and Brodsworth Manor and Gardens
- Close to Motorway and Rail Network for Commuting
Are you looking for a slice of luxury countryside living? If so, the search could well be over.
Sitting at the head of Manor Grove, Brodsworth Manor has a striking presence from the moment you set eyes on it. Behind the large wrought-iron gates is a block-paved drive, large enough to hold up to 10 cars.
The property itself was built from rustic Yorkshire stone and features sliding, wooden Georgian sash windows that add great character. A luxurious theme continues through the front door. Pristine wood design flooring awaits in the hallway and the home’s five reception rooms are all completed to an opulent standard.
It’s easy to imagine how this house bursts to life when special occasions arrive. A music lover’s dream is the dedicated piano room - perfect to relax with a drink in hand, poured from your very own bar in the corner. Flowing seamlessly from formal dining to comfortable seating, whether you are entertaining friends, family or both, you have the space and the pizazz to really put on a show here.
Sat at the left-hand side of the property and with a view to the garden is the kitchen, designed tastefully with neutral and traditional décor.
Climb the bespoke handmade staircase to arrive on the generous landing space with six bedrooms leading from it. The master bedroom and en-suite are joined between an archway to offer a retreat fit for a king. With a sunken bath nestled under the double windows, separate shower enclosure and twin basins. What you’ll quickly notice as you move through the rest of the bedrooms is that they all offer something unique and, unlike more modern houses, have plenty of space too.
Outside the secluded garden offers peace and tranquility aplenty. Set over two levels, you’ll have a choice of two patio areas; one directly at the back of the property and another up the set of stone stairs from the lawn. This currently houses an outdoor dining table and summer house which has been used down the years for the kids, or more recently to store all the garden essentials.
Brodsworth Manor offers the epitome of rural grandeur, complementing its historic surroundings.
**MOBILE BROWSING - PRESS THE QUICK EMAIL LINK TO REQUEST THE UNIQUE AND BESPOKE LUXURY BROCHURE**
**DESKTOP BROWSING – PRESS BELOW LINK TO OPEN FULL PROPERTY BROCHURE**
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Brodsworth Manor, Brodsworth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Adwick Station2.4 miles
- South Elmsall Station3.1 miles
- Thurnscoe Station3.2 miles
About the agent
We are qualified experts at selling high-value, unique and outstanding homes across Yorkshire and beyond. Both our Property Sales and Creative Teams have the experience, knowledge and skills to market your home to the most suitable buyers and provide you with the highest level of dedicated support at every stage of your home selling.
Through expert market and local knowledge, and an assessment of your property, you will be advised on your best priced sales strategy. We will talk you thr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10768493. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Enfields Luxe, Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.