Horsted Court - P1595
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
When enquiring please quote property reference P1595.
AVAILABLE AUGUST 2021
STUDENTS WELCOME!! NO AGENCY FEES!
We are delighted to offer this stunning FURNISHED THREE bedroom TWO bathroom modern apartment situated in the centre of Brighton. The property is located just a few minutes` walk from Brighton Train Station and the centre of Brighton making this an ideal location for commuters & students, with easy access to local amenities.
The flat comprises of a master bedroom with en-suite, a further two double bedrooms, spacious living room with modern fully fitted open plan kitchen with all appliances.
Modern bathroom with full shower attachment. Double glazed windows. Curtains and blinds provided. Modern décor throughout and finished to a high standard.
This flat also benefits from two private balconies, communal roof terrace and passenger lift.
12 Months tenancy
Council Tax Band E
Sorry no pets
Please note the pictures are not of the actual property, but of one with a very similar layout.
1.Full time working / student applicant with a UK Guarantor. Alternatively 12 months` rent in advance will be accepted. (A guarantor would be required to support the application and would be jointly liable for both the property and the rental payments. A Guarantor is fully vetted in a similar way to a tenant and must be a UK resident earning 36 x the monthly rent per annum or be a property owner with no mortgage)
2. Applicant can commit to a contract of at least 12 months.
3. Applicant can commence the lease ideally within 1 – 2 weeks of the available date
If you meet the above criteria and would like to arrange a viewing please call us on or email us your contact number and availability.
Please quote property reference P1595
Early Viewings Recommended -- Available from the Summer of 2021
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Horsted Court - P1595
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station0.1 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station0.5 miles
- Preston Park Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Trust Houseen – Members of The Association of Residential Letting Agents
At Houseen our aim is to help landlords to find their ideal tenants and tenants to find their perfect property. Simple as that. Based in Brighton and Hove our team has oodles of local knowledge and years of property management expertise as well as a large range of prospective properties and tenants to help you find that perfect match. As an ARLA member our company is regulated by the most respected letting a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 28545320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Houseen Lettings & Property Services, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.