Shenley Lane, London Colney, St. Albans
- Three Bedroom Family Home
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Driveway Parking
- Private Rear Garden
- Close to Local Amenities
- Potential to Extend and Imrove STPP
- Virtual Tour Available
A well presented three bedroom family home with potential to extend STPP. The property is situated within close proximity of popular local schooling.
A well presented three bedroom family home which offers spacious accommodation throughout and the potential to extend subject to the necessary planning consents. To the ground floor the property comprises of a kitchen with dining area and a lounge to the front. To the first floor there are three well-proportioned double bedrooms and a family bathroom with separate toilet. Externally there is a large mainly laid to lawn private rear garden with side access.
Shenley Lane is found in the St. Albans village of London Colney, opposite open farmland and within easy reach of the village centre and bus services to the city centre with its wide range of shops, leisure facilities and mainline railway station into London St Pancras.
Parquet flooring, understairs cupboard.
Lounge 14' 6" x 11' 5" ( 4.42m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and parquet flooring.
Kitchen/ Dining Area 21' 4" max x 10' 1" max ( 6.50m max x 3.07m max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, double glazed window to rear apsect, stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces, part tiled, space for oven and fridge freezer and tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 11' 5" ( 3.48m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, two built in storage cupboards and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 16' 11" ( 2.62m x 5.16m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, built in storage cupboard and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 13' 11" x 7' 7" ( 4.24m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to front aspect laminate flooring and built in storgae cupbaord.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, corner bath, wash hand basin, fully tiled.
Window to rear aspect and wc.
Patio area, rest of garden laid to lawn, fenced to boundaries and side access with extra storage. An outbuilding with an outside WC and extra storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Shenley Lane, London Colney, St. Albans
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Park Street Station1.7 miles
- How Wood Station1.8 miles
- St. Albans Abbey Station2.4 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Marshalswick for all your property needs
At Connells our team
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MWK304320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Marshalswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.