Troed Y Bryn, Builth Wells, LD2
- Four bedroom detached family home
- Modern and generously proportioned accommodation
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Downstairs WC & useful utility room
- Family bathroom and en-suite shower to master bedroom
- Ample parking for numerous vehicles and private rear garden
- Striking views to the countryside
- Gas central heating & double glazing throughout
- Popular and pleasant residential position
This fantastic family home is a must view. Well-maintained throughout, and having the benefit garage and ample parking for numerous vehicles, four double bedrooms and a pleasant private rear garden.
Internally, the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hallway with understairs WC, and door into the 4.73 x 3.31m reception room with door into the 3.76 x 3.31m dining room enjoying sliding doors to the rear garden. An archway leads from here into the modern fitted kitchen, measuring 3.40 x 3.25m, which leads on to the 3.40 x 1.82m utility room with external door to the rear garden, and a door to 5.01 x 2.37m integral garage.
On the first floor, there are four good sized bedrooms, all doubles, accessed from a large landing with built-in double storage cupboard. The master bedroom benefits from built-in wardrobes, as well as an en-suite shower room. The family bathroom is of good size, and is also accessed from the landing.
Externally, the property enjoys parking for numerous vehicles to the front and the driveway leads up to the garage. The rear garden is enclosed and safe, and is laid mainly to gravel, with a lovely patio area ideal for family BBQs!
Telephone & Broadband: Telephone- subject to BT transfer regulations. According to comparethemarket.com the property has a broadband speed of: 22.10 Mbps (average speed of Mbps).
Please note you should always confirm this by speaking to the specific provider you would like to use. This is for guidance only.
Builth Wells has a range of amenities and facilities including Primary and Secondary Schools, a cinema, leisure centre, cricket, rugby, football and golf clubs. It is also home to the internationally famous Royal Welsh Show which is the largest agricultural show in Europe. The town has good transport links, is on a bus route between Cardiff and North Wales and is also served by Builth Road Railway Station on the Heart of Wales Line. Situated within the Wye Valley, an area of natural beauty and close to the Elan Valley at Rhayader, it is well-known as a walker’s paradise whilst the Red Kite feeding centre at Gigrin Farm offers a truly unique experience to see the rare and magnificent birds on a daily basis.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Troed Y Bryn, Builth Wells, LD2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Builth Road Station1.9 miles
- Cilmeri Station2.5 miles
About the agent
James Dean are passionate about property and people. They are forward thinking estate agents with a great web site, jamesdean4property.co.uk, superb window displays and experienced staff helping sell your home. They are always looking to improve through modern technology and good old fashioned service, they accompany viewings and have quality sale details with floor plans. They also have country home, letting and surveying departments. Selling, letting or buying let James Dean look after you.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20189183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James.Dean, Builth Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.