Clare Hill, Esher, KT10
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Short term
- Furnish type:
- Elegant detached family house
- Exclusive private estate
- Four receptions
- Six bedrooms
- Six bathrooms
- Attractive terraced gardens
- Double garage and private parking for six cars
- Unrestricted use of Clare Hill Golf Club
All viewings are strictly by appointment with CHK Mountford. Please note that any information contained with these particulars, or given verbally by CHK Mountford or their representatives is given without any warranty and negotiations are on a subject to contract basis until a tenancy agreement has been signed by both the landlords and tenants. Satisfactory references are always required before a tenancy agreement is signed.
In addition to the rent and security deposit please note that administration charges are payable, please contact our office for further details.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Efficiency
Clare Hill, Esher, KT10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Claygate Station0.9 miles
- Esher Station1.3 miles
- Hersham Station1.3 miles
About the agent
CHK Mountford is a long established Letting Agent with a wealth of experience in the Surrey Lettings market.
Specialising in Residential Lettings and Property Management, CHK Mountford offer both landlords and tenants' an unrivalled and comprehensive letting service. At the same time, we adapt to each client's individual wishes in order meet their requirements.
Firmly established as market leaders in Surrey, our Surbiton and Esher offices agree rentals to many of the FTSE 100 comp
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WI8225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CHK Mountford Lettings, Esher. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.