- Three bedrooms
- Original features
- Open plan living room / dining room with feature fireplace
- Modern refitted kitchen / breakfast room
- Modern family bathroom and downstairs toilet
- Sunny South East facing garden
- Garden office with hard wired internet and storage building
- Situated on one of Thame's most desirable roads
This attractive Edwardian house is situated in a quiet spot on one of Thame’s most sought after roads. Comprising three bedrooms this characterful period home is ideal for a family looking to move to this popular and historical market town.
The kitchen has been refitted to a high standard with white gloss cabinets and wooden worktops. All of the appliances are free standing with room for a double oven with a five ringed gas hob, a washer /dryer, dishwasher and large fridge / freezer. There are French doors opening out from the breakfast area to the garden.
There is a generous open plan living room / dining room with a lovely open fireplace and large dual aspect windows filling the room with natural light.
To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a refitted family bathroom. There is an additional light and airy loft double bedroom with a feature Velux balcony window, and plenty of eaves storage.
Grounds and gardens
The south east facing garden is mainly laid to lawn with a mature shrub border. There is a patio area to the front and a decking area to the back which is ideal for outdoor dining during the summer months. A great feature of this family home is the large, purpose designed garden office with hard wired internet and storage building. The sizeable office is fully insulated with French doors onto the decking and garden. The storage element provides ample space for family use.
Croft Road is conveniently located for access to Thame Town Centre and is one of the most desirable roads within this popular market town. Thame has a wide selection of period
buildings, independent shops, cafes, restaurants, sports centres, doctors, vets and excellent primary and secondary schooling. The renowned Lord William’s Lower School is within walking distance of Croft Road and The Upper School is within easy reach. Haddenham and Thame Parkway Mainline Station provides a regular service to London Marylebone in about 38 minutes and Birmingham New Street. The M40 Motorway (Junction 8A) is within easy access, which also has good bus services to London Heathrow, and Gatwick. There are also regular bus services to the town of Aylesbury and the city of Oxford.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haddenham & Thame Parkway Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Fisher German is a dynamic, multi-disciplined firm of chartered surveyors and estate agents, offering an extensive range of services to buyers and sellers of property across much of England and Wales. The firm has been offering professional services in all aspects of land and property for over 180 years.
We know that achieving a good sale is about creating and delivering a carefully considered strategy using a skillful blend of marketing to communicate with the target audience. Our camp
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference THA190150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German, Thame. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.