Beresford Road, Manchester
- Spacious Room to rent in house share
- Bills included
- 6 Double bedroom apartment
- Available immediately
- Four bathrooms
- Stunning kitchen/dining area
- Off road parking available
These particulars are believed to be accurate but they are not guaranteed and do not form a contract. Neither Jordan Fishwick nor the vendor or lessor accept any responsibility in respect of these particulars, which are not intended to be statements or representations of fact and any intending purchaser or lessee must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. Any floorplans on this brochure are for illustrative purposes only and are not necessarily to scale.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Beresford Road, Manchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Levenshulme Station0.7 miles
- Belle Vue Station1.1 miles
- Mauldeth Road Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Established in 1995 Jordan Fishwick are the largest independent sales and letting agents with in south Manchester.
Our Withington office specialises in selling and letting quality homes in the surrounding areas.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29531391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jordan Fishwick, Withington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.