The Tower, One St George Wharf, London
- Elite apartment
- Astounding panorama
- Extensive lateral space
- 3,360 sq ft (315.12 sqm)
- Exquisite finishes and integrated media
- Concierge service with valet parking
- Gym, pool and sauna facilities
- On site riverside bars and restaurants
The apartment benefits from exquisite finishes and integrated media and room comfort controls, and commences with a beautifully lit entrance, leading to the reception room and expansive separate eat in kitchen/dining room. The master bedroom incorporates a walk-in dressing area and en suite (bath and shower), and two further bedrooms add an en suite, further shower room and extensive integrated storage.
Amenities at The Tower include front door concierge service with valet parking, first floor gym, pool and sauna facilities as well as a private cinema.
St George Wharf offers on site riverside bars and restaurants such as Waterfront London, The Riverside, Four Degree and Pop Art Sushi. For additional convenience other on site outlets include Tesco Express, Pret a Manger, Hudson's Dry Cleaners, Riverside Medical Centre, Dental Spa and more.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
The Tower, One St George Wharf, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Vauxhall Station0.2 miles
- Nine Elms Station0.4 miles
- Pimlico Station0.4 miles
About the agent
At Prime London, an ethical and professional service is paramount, in a marketplace so often lacking in both these key qualities.
We are fortunate enough to deal with some of the finest properties in the world, and our dedicated team understand fully the bespoke service required to meet the needs of our clients, purchasers and tenants.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9059845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prime London, Central London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.