Castle Drive, Dinas Powys
- Semi Detached Bungalow - Good Order & No On-Going Chain
- 2 Double Bedrooms - Built In Wardrobes To Both & Modern Shower Room
- Generous Enclosed Rear Garden
- Band E £1,965.08 (2020-2021)
Semi-detached bungalow located in great position near shops including Post Office & Tesco Extra plus train station & Medical Centre. Good order and no on-going chain. Generous enclosed rear garden plus side drive with car port. 2 double bedrooms, fitted kitchen & modern shower room.
Well situated near local shops including Tesco Extra and the Post Office plus near to Eastbrook train station with Dinas Powys Medical centre a short drive away. This semi-detached bungalow is for sale with no on-going chain and can be found in good order. Located on a generous plot with gardens front and rear, off road parking to the side and benefiting from a side car port. Briefly comprising of an entrance porch, welcoming hall, spacious lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen - built in double oven, hob & cooker hood, rear lobby with pantry, 2 double bedrooms - built in wardrobes to the both plus a modern shower room/wc. Complimented with upvc double glazing and gas central heating - combination boiler. With an enclosed and generous rear garden - patio & lawn plus large detached work shop with light for power for storage. Viewing recommended.
Enter via a upvc door with side glazed panel.
Spacious and welcoming entrance hall, telephone point, access to a part boarded loft via pull down ladder with light & housing the combination boiler, airing cupboard with slatted shelving.
Lounge Dining 20' x 11' 11" max ( 6.10m x 3.63m max )
Generous living room, picture window to front, TV point, 2 side glazed panels into the hall, gas flame fire with tiled surround.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 8' ( 3.02m x 2.44m )
Fitted with an extensive range of white wall and base units with round edge worktop and inset stainless steel one and half bowl sink & drainer with mixer tap and tiled splash backs, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine with space for fridge, built in double oven, hob & cooker hood, window to rear.
Upvc clad walls with door to rear garden, heated chrome towel rail, built in shelved pantry.
Bedroom 1 10' 4" x 9' 9" to robes ( 3.15m x 2.97m to robes )
Double bedroom, window to rear, on two wall's floor to ceiling wardrobes with over head cupboards built in, TV point.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 9' 7" max ( 3.15m x 2.92m max )
Double bedroom, window to front, built in triple wardrobe with over head cupboards and separate double wardrobe - sliding doors, TV point.
Modern white suite fitted and comprising a glass double shower - upvc clad with electric shower, vanity wash hand basin and close coupled wc, tiled walls, heated white towel rail, extractor fan, window to side.
Front garden - low boundary wall, lawn with paving, side drive with attached car port allowing off road parking, exterior light to the front with outside tap.
Generous enclosed rear garden - large patio area with picket fence divide to a large lawn, established shrub borders, wooden garden shed plus large detached work shop with light & power for excellent storage, green house to the far end.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Castle Drive, Dinas Powys
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eastbrook Station0.2 miles
- Dinas Powys Station0.6 miles
- Cogan Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Peter Alan is possibly the best known estate agent in south Wales, having almost 40 years experience in house sales. With a proven track record of success and 27 branches across the region, we are the estate agents to talk to if you are interested in buying, selling, letting, or renting houses in the local property market.
Our wide coverage and extensive marketing enable us to promote properties for sale to best effect, and, we work hard to be the preferred agent and primary source of m
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DNP100844. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Dinas Powys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.