Bartholomew Street, Newbury, RG14
- Town centre location
- Outside courtyard area
- Handmade painted kitchen with Quartz Carrara marble worktop
- Oak floors & carpets fitted
- Close to railway station, shops, cinema and restaurants
- Allocated parking space
- Duplex apartment
- Kwikset Kevo smart locks
- Air conditioning & efficient heating system
A substantial and highly exclusive duplex residence measuring approximately 1626 sq ft situated in the heart of Newbury town centre, just a stone's throw from the railway station, Corn Exchange, shops and cafes.The property comprises a large open plan living room/dining area and fabulous handmade kitchen, cloakroom, 2 bedrooms, en-suite to master and luxury bathroom with inset TV. There is also an outside courtyard area (boasting St Nicolas Church carvings) ideal for al fresco dining and an allocated parking space. This fantastic residence offers an inspirational fusion of art, design and technology the like of which has never been seen before in Newbury. A VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO REALLY APPRECIATE THIS STUNNING RESIDENCE.
As well as being home to Newbury Racecourse, the town offers a comprehensive range of shopping, leisure and educational facilities. Newbury is the headquarters of Vodafone UK and offers a railway station on the direct line to London Paddington (fast train to Paddington has an approx. travel time of 36 minutes). There are also excellent road links via the A34 and M4 motorway, a convenient commute for those working in Reading, Oxford and Southampton.
All main services except gas are connected.
Bartholomew Street, Newbury, RG14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newbury Station0.2 miles
- Newbury Racecourse Station0.8 miles
- Thatcham Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Placing Value on Your Home
At Jones Robinson, estate agents with branches at Newbury, Lambourn, Marlborough, Devizes and Didcot, we value your home. That simple phrase has two meanings for us. Of course, we value your home, as we'll come and tell you how much it's worth. However, at Jones Robinson we also value your home - we realise how much it means to you. After all, it's probably your most valuable asset.
We value property so m
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NES181379. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones Robinson Estate Agents, Newbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.