West Parade, Rhyl
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- STUNNING SEA VIEWS
- NEUTRAL DECOR THROUGHOUT
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- CCTV AND ELECTRIC GATES
- NO CHILDREN, NO PETS AND NO SMOKERS
- MATURE/PROFESSIONAL PERSONS ONLY
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
West Parade, Rhyl
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rhyl Station0.4 miles
- Abergele & Pensarn Station3.9 miles
- Prestatyn Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Established 20 years, Peter Large Lettings is the areas leading licensed lettings agent and covers the North Wales coast with four strategically placed offices in Prestatyn, Rhyl, Abergele and Llandudno. From the picturesque Vale of Clwyd to the gateway of Snowdonia at Conwy, we offer a professional independent personal service.We are the areas recommended specialists and are licensed with the National Approved Lettings Scheme.
Letting a property is serious business, whether you are an
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101514001216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Large Lettings, Rhyl. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.