Hilda Vale Road, Orpington
- Excellent Schools Catchment
- 3 Bedrooms
- Loft Conversion
- Walking Distance to Amenities
- Easily Maintained Garden
- Guide Price £500,000 to £540,000
- Off Road Parking
- Good Transport Links
- Close to Green Spaces
- EPC D58
Anthony Martin are pleased to bring to the market this 3 bed semi-detached cottage. This property is in a very desirable location within catchment for excellent schools as well as walking distance to local shops, restaurants and recreation facilities at Tugmutton Common. This property benefits from a loft conversion and conservatory and would make an ideal family home.
From the porch the property leads into the entrance hall. The lounge at the front of the property has a bay window providing lots of natural light. The kitchen has a range of base and wall units with French doors which open into the conservatory overlooking the garden.
To the first floor the main double bedroom is at the front with a bay window. There is a further bedroom and a family bathroom which is part tiled with a 3 piece white suite.
To the second floor the third bedroom has an ensuite shower room and eaves storage.
The garden has a patio area with the rest of the garden pebbled. At the rear of the garden there is currently a storage shed and a gate which leads to the private parking space.
Parking With Garage -
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - 3.0 x 3.8 (9'10" x 12'5" ) -
Kitchen - 3.9 x 2.7 (12'9" x 8'10") -
Conservatory - 2.6 x 3.0 (8'6" x 9'10") -
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 3.0 x 3.8 (9'10" x 12'5" ) -
Bedroom 2 - 1.9 x 2.9 (6'2" x 9'6" ) -
Second Floor -
Bedroom 3 - 3.1 x 3.0 (10'2" x 9'10") -
BrochuresBrochureHilda Vale Road, Orpington
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Hilda Vale Road, Orpington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Orpington Station1.3 miles
- Petts Wood Station1.7 miles
- Chelsfield Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Anthony Martin incorporating William Wesson, Locksbottom
3 Princess Parade, Crofton Road, Farnborough, Orpington, BR6 8NP
Anthony Martin incorporating William Wesson are a traditional independent estate agent with a long history in Locksbottom, Orpington, Keston and areas of Bromley.
William Wesson first opened its doors in Locksbottom in 1981, Anthony Martin completed the purchase of the business in 2016. From our local office we offer sales, lettings and management services across our local boroughs!
WE WON A GOLD AND A BRONZE MEDAL !!!
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30508417. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony Martin incorporating William Wesson, Locksbottom. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.