School Hill, Brinkworth, Chippenham
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Three Reception Rooms
- Master with En-Suite
- Double Garage & Off-Road Parking
- Premium Village Location
- NO ONWARD CHAIN & COMPLETED SEARCHES
Situated in the sought after village of Brinkworth, The White House is a fantastic family home full of inherent character features, offering spacious and flexible accommodation perfect for modern living!
Situated in the sought after village of Brinkworth, The White House is a characterful family home with close links to
the popular village primary school and the M4. This fantastic home boasts spacious accommodation (Over 2,250 sq ft) comprised over two floors, and offers a large entrance reception room, dual-aspect living room with feature fireplace and bay window, dining room, large kitchen / breakfast room, utility room and downstairs cloakroom to the ground floor. To the first floor is the master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two additional bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, a fourth bedroom and finally the family shower room. Externally the property benefits from a conservatory, double garage and large off-road driveway parking. The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn, however offers a large patio area perfect for hosting. The property is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN and COMPLETED SEARCHES!
Brinkworth lies halfway between Malmesbury and Swindon on the B4042 and is reputed to be the longest village in Britain, being some 7 miles long. The village has an active community, parish church, nursery and primary school, as well as two public houses and artisanal shops in the nearby Malmesbury and closely situated to the Cotswolds, Badminton, Tetbury and Cirencester. Brinkworth offers easy access to the towns of Chippenham and Swindon, both offering direct train links and motorway access to London & Bristol
Entrance / Reception Room 17' 5" Max x 15' 3" ( 5.31m Max x 4.65m )
Living Room 20' Plus Bay x 13' 9" ( 6.10m Plus Bay x 4.19m )
Dining Room 10' 9" x 10' 1" ( 3.28m x 3.07m )
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 22' 8" x 9' 7" Max ( 6.91m x 2.92m Max )
Utility Room 8' 7" x 8' 2" ( 2.62m x 2.49m )
Master Bedroom 14' x 11' 7" Max ( 4.27m x 3.53m Max )
Bedroom 10' 4" x 9' 7" ( 3.15m x 2.92m )
Bedroom 13' 2" Max x 9' 8" ( 4.01m Max x 2.95m )
Bedroom 14' x 8' Max ( 4.27m x 2.44m Max )
Family Shower Room
Off-Road Driveway Parking
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
School Hill, Brinkworth, Chippenham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kemble Station8.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Chippenham Allen & Harris office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Chippenham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local ex
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP108736. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.