Seaforth Road, Westcliff-On-Sea
- First Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Large Lounge Diner
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Private West Facing Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Estuary Views
- Share of Freehold
- Moments from Seafront
- Close To Westcliff Train Station
Entrance - Original front door, stairs leading to first floor flat.
Lounge / Diner - Fitted carpet, two fitted light fixtures, double glazed sash window to front aspect, sashed double glazed bay windows to front aspect offer Estuary views, fireplace feature, coving, skirting and wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen - Tiled flooring. Mixture of low level and wall mounted kitchen cabinetry, integrated double oven, 4 ring gas hob, extractor fan, dishwasher, space for washer / dryer and fridge freezer, butler sink with mixer tap, tiled splash back, double glazed bay window to rear, double glazed door leading to balcony and garden access.
Bedroom 1 - Fitted carpet, fireplace feature, having light fixture, double glazed window to rear aspect, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 - Fitted carpet, hanging light fixture, double glazed window to side aspect, wall mounted radiator.
Bathroom - Fully tiled flooring and walls, double glazed frosted window to side aspect, sink, large bath tub with fitted shower above.
Rear Garden - Newly paved west facing rear garden with direct access via kitchen.
Parking - One off street parking space to front aspect.
Tenure - Share of Freehold
BrochuresSeaforth Road, Westcliff-On-Sea
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Seaforth Road, Westcliff-On-Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westcliff Station0.1 miles
- Southend Central Station0.9 miles
- Southend Victoria Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Appointmoor. Established in 1998 we're proud to be the only estate agency in the heart of Chalkwell.
Whether you're selling a luxury family home in Leigh or letting an apartment in Thorpe Bay, we'd love to make you one of our success stories. Not only do we really know the sales market, but we're quietly confident that we hold the largest rental portfolio in the area and there is little we don't know about lettings and property management.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30509444. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Appointmoor Estates, Westcliff-On-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.