- Period Home Of Immense Character
- Spacious Through Reception Room
- Impressive Kitchen/Diner With Aga
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Open Fireplaces And Exposed Timbers
- Diamond Crittall Mullion Windows
- Detached Double Garage With Loft Room Above
- Planning Permission Granted For An Orangery
- Attractive Gardens And Additional Parking
The property is surrounded by beautiful National Trust land and is close to the village of Little Gaddesden, offering various facilities, which include a Church of England Mixed Junior School, a shop and Post Office and a thriving Public House and Restaurant. There is a wide variety of sporting clubs and social groups within the village, as well as the renowned Ashridge Golf Course. Ringshall and Little Gaddesden are recognised as being in one of the most idyllic locations and are conveniently placed for both Berkhamsted and Tring town centres, with mainline stations serving London (Euston).
State of the art wood pellet biomass boiler, which provides the hot water and heating.
Planning Reference:- 20/01391/FHA
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tring Station2.3 miles
- Berkhamsted Station3.8 miles
- Cheddington Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Aitchisons have firmly established a reputation as one of the leading independent estate agents in Berkhamsted and the villages. Our staff have a wealth of experience, valuing homes in changing marketing conditions and offering sound marketing advice to clients. Our in depth local knowledge, enthusiastic and professional approach has been paramount in the continued success of selling homes in the area.The London Office<
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30509630. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aitchisons, Berkhamsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.