Eden House, New Road, London, N8
- Complete & ready to move into
- Secure gated development in the heart of Crouch End, N8
- Generously sized double bedrooms with bespoke wardrobes
- Herringbone tiling to bathrooms
- Electric pool car for exclusive use by residents
- Entirely carbon neutral scheme
- Living walls reduce ambient noise and clean surrounding air
Eden House is an innovative and stylish collection of apartments and family homes, located in the heart of vibrant and creative Crouch End.
Accessed through a natural mews formed through a private entrance from New Road, the development comprises four mews houses and five apartments with a green roof covering the scheme as a nod to wonderful nearby green spaces of Alexandra Palace Gardens and Muswell Hill.
Houses at Eden House comprise generously sized open-plan kitchen dining rooms opening out to private gardens. Upstairs luxury reception spaces benefit from double height ceilings and state-of-the-art living walls. Sizeable double bedrooms with bespoke wardrobes are serviced by truly unique bathroom design, including herringbone tiling and matt black sanitaryware.
The unique and premium design of the Eden House development is matched by its green credentials. Eden House is an entirely carbon neutral scheme with a mixture of native deciduous and evergreen planting helping local wildlife to thrive and diversify, all designed by a local landscape architect. Living walls are computerised and controlled in the Netherlands, reducing ambient noise and cleaning the surrounding air.
Internally, MVHR units work to recirculate warm air, heating the development sustainably. An electric pool car is available for residents to use when required, further encouraging a more eco-friendly way of life.
Originally a green and wooded area with sprawling farms and country houses, Crouch End is now a prosperous suburb well known for its many famous creative residents. The red-brick Clock Tower on the high street forms the centre of life in Crouch End, from which the areas eclectic mix of cafes, shops and pavement delis radiate.
Fornacelli Homes is a leading bespoke property development and investment agency who create luxurious, liveable homes in prime Central London.
Square Footage: 1,781 sq ft
Leasehold with approximately 998 years remaining.
Eden House, New Road, London, N8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hornsey Station0.7 miles
- Crouch Hill Station0.8 miles
- Harringay Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Founded in 1990, Currell is a residential and commercial agency based in London, and in December 2018 became part of the Savills Group.
Our five residential sales and lettings offices, two new homes offices, two management offices and our commercial division sit across north, east and south east London, and form part of the wider Savills network with over 100 offices across the UK, and 600 globally.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ISN210081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, New Homes - Hackney Wick Fish Island. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.