Brookside Grove, Buxton, Derbyshire
N.B The property also has an adjacent building plot with planning permission. Available by separate negotiation. Please see our website for details.
Directions: - From our Buxton office turn right and bear left at the roundabout. Continue along St Johns Road and turn right at the traffic lights into Macclesfield Old Road. Turn left into Anncroft Road and follow the road around turning left into Brookside Grove. The property can be seen straight ahead at the end of the cul de sac.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Porch - With uPVC sealed unit double glazed entrance door and single radiator.
Cloakroom - Fitted with a low level WC, vanity wash basin, tiled flooring with Warmup underfloor heating and frosted uPVC sealed unit double glazed window to outside.
Entrance Hall - With stairs leading to the first floor, single radiator and door to ground floor.
Kitchen - 10'10" x 9'11" (3.30m x 3.02m) - Fitted with an excellent quality range of base and eye level units and working surfaces incorporating a 1 ½ bowl stainless steel single drainer sink unit with tiled splash backs. With Zanussi double oven and grill, integrated four ring gas hob, integrated Neff dishwasher and integrated fridge freezer. Heatstream plinth heater, uPVC sealed unit double glazed window to the front and uPVC sealed unit double glazed door to the side.
Lounge/Dining Room - 27'11" x 14'10' < 11'8" (8.51m x 4.52m <3.56m) -
Dining Area - With single radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazed window to the side and rear with views to the garden.
Lounge Area - With oak wooden flooring throughout, feature log burning stove and uPVC sealed unit double glazed window to the front and rear. With a Media Mirror wall incorporating a 55" smart TV/entertainment system with halo lighting.
Office - 10'10" x 7'8" (3.30m x 2.34m) - With radiator and frosted uPVC sealed unit double glazed window to the side.
First Floor -
Landing - With uPVC sealed unit double glazed window to the front and airing cupboard with tank and shelving.
Bedroom One - 13'0" x 10'9" (3.96m x 3.28m) - With single radiator and uPVC sealed unit double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two - 13'0" x 9'8" (3.96m x 2.95m) - With wood effect laminate flooring, feature radiator and uPVC sealed unit double glazed window with views to the rear garden.
Bedroom Three - 13'11" x 9'8" (4.24m x 2.95m) - With single radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazed window and views to the rear.
Bedroom Four - 10'7" x 7'7" (3.23m x 2.31m) - With single radiator and uPVC sealed unit double glazed window to the front.
Bathroom - Fully tiled throughout and fitted with an excellent quality suite comprising of a panelled bath with rainfall shower over and shower screen, low level WC and pedestal wash basin. With single radiator and frosted uPVC sealed unit double glazed window to outside.
Lower Ground Floor -
Second Kitchen/Utility - 14'9" x 10'4" (4.50m x 3.15m) - Fitted with an excellent quality range of base units incorporating a stainless steel single drainer sink unit with black glass splash back. With floor to ceiling built in storage cupboard, space for larder fridge, space for larder freezer and floor to ceiling built in shelving. With glazed stair banister, space and plumbing for a washing machine and door through to workshop/garage.
Workshop/Garage - 27'7" x 18'5" , 11'11" > 23'0" (8.41m x 5.61m ,3.63m >7.01m) - With up and over garage door, uPVC window and door to outside. Wall mounted Glowworm boiler, workbench and storage shelving etc.
Outside - The property is approached by a Tarmacadam driveway leading to the rear of the property set in substantial lawned and mature gardens with mature trees, shrubs, flowers, bushes etc leading to a stream.
N.B. - N.B The property also has an adjacent building plot with planning permission. Available by separate negotiation. Please see our website for details.
Jon Mellor & Company, their solicitors and joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representation of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning building regulation or other consents and Jon Mellor & Company have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2EPC 3
Brookside Grove, Buxton, Derbyshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Buxton Station1.4 miles
- Dove Holes Station4.1 miles
- Chapel-en-le-Frith Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29535364. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jon Mellor & Co Estate Agents, Buxton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.