Sea Lane, Ingoldmells, PE25
- A spacious two bedroom end of terrace home
- Well located in the seaside village of Ingldmells, convenient for local amenitites, public transport & the beach
- Having lounge & open plan dining kitchen to the ground floor
- Having two bedrooms & bathroom to the first floor
- Having uPVC double glazing
- Having gas fired central heating
- Off street parking for two vehicles
- Having low maintenance courtyard style gardens to the front & rear
Entrance Hall: Having radiator, ceiling light point, uPVC double glazed half panelled entry door to the front of the property.
Lounge: 12'0" x 16'0" (3.66m x 4.88m), Having radiator, television point, telephone point, ceiling light point.
Dining Kitchen: 15'1" x 10'4" (4.60m x 3.15m), Having a one & a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap set in worksurfaces extending to provide a range of fitted base cupboards & drawers with tiled splash backs over, integrated electric oven with four ring gas hob & stainless steel extractor hood over, space for fridge/freezer, space & plumbing for washing machine, range of matching overhead cupboards, radiator, built in storage cupboard, ceiling light point, uPVC double glazed double doors to the rear of the property.
First Floor Landing: Having built in storage cupboard, access to roof space via loft hatch, ceiling light point.
Bedroom One (Front): 14'7" x 11'11" (4.45m x 3.63m), Having fitted mirrored wardrobe, radiator, ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two (Rear): 11'10" x 8'7" (3.61m x 2.62m), Having radiator, ceiling light point.
Bathroom: 6'2" x 5'6" (1.88m x 1.68m), Being fully tiled to the walls having a three piece bathroom suite comprising a P-shaped bath with mains mixer shower over, back to wall WC, hand wash basin with fitted toiletry cupboard under, heated towel rail, ceiling light point.
Outside: The property is approached through a hand gate over a low maintenance enclosed gravelled courtyard style garden to the front with a further low maintenance enclosed block paved rear courtyard style garden with a timber garden shed. The property also benefits from two off street allocated parking spaces in the communal parking area to the rear.
Agents Notes: Please note the tenure of the property is leasehold.
We are informed there are approximately 70 year left on the property's lease with current ground rent charges of £75PA (2021) and maintenance fees of £172.50PA (2021).
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Sea Lane, Ingoldmells, PE25
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Skegness Station3.6 miles
About the agent
"And now for something completely different!!"
Are you of an age when you can remember those famous words from Monty Pythons Flying Circus …."And Now For Something Completely Different!!!!" That’s what the team behind Beam, are aiming for. To surprise and delight both sellers and buyers at every opportunity. Give us a call or pop into the office. We'll put the kettle on, and go from there.......
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BEAME_002605. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beam Estate Agents, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.