Fern Road, London Road, Buxton, SK17
- Equestrian Facilities Including Land And Stables
- A Deceptively Spacious Semi-Detached Property
- Superb Location On The Outskirts Of Buxton
- Three Bedrooms and Two Bathrooms
- Three Reception Rooms and Kitchen
- Parking and Gardens
- Four Stables and Tack Room
- Approx. 3 Acres Of Riding Land
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Bridgfords
Fern Cottage is accessed off Fern Road which itself is accessed off London Road just before you head out of Buxton towards Harpur Hill. Fern Road itself splits open grassland popular with dog walkers before continuing to become a private road as you head towards the riding school and a small hamlet of properties including Fern Cottage itself. A good walk or a short drive from the town centre where there are numerous amenities and attractions including Buxton Opera House, Pavilion Gardens and The Crescent Development which is due to open late 2019.
5'7" x 17'8" (1.69m x 5.38m)
11'7" x 6'10" (3.54m x 2.08m)
13'11" x 13'7" (4.24m x 4.14m)
9'9" x 12'6" (2.98m x 3.8m)
13'11" x 9'10" (4.24m x 3m)
5'4" x 6'9" (1.63m x 2.05m)
13'5" x 14'10" (4.08m x 4.52m)
First Floor Landing
10'2" x 12'8" (3.09m x 3.86m)
14'1" x 10'9" (4.28m x 3.28m)
6'8" x 9'6" (2.03m x 2.9m)
5'2" x 6'5" (1.58m x 1.96m)
10'10" x 6'10" (3.3m x 2.08m)
13'11" x 14'10" (4.24m x 4.52m)
9'9" x 9'8" (2.98m x 2.94m)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPCEPC.jpg
Fern Road, London Road, Buxton, SK17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Buxton Station1.3 miles
- Dove Holes Station4.0 miles
- Chapel-en-le-Frith Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Your trusted agent for over 180 years.
We’re local. Award-winning. And focused on you. We keep things simple and transparent – no fancy jargon or hidden costs. Whether you’re looking to buy, sell, let or rent, your property journey starts here.
Why we’re different
As part of the UK’s largest property services group, we have agents right across the country with access to thousands of potential buyers and tenants. With years of experience selling and letting hous
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BUX190028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Buxton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.