Residence Tower, London N4
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 24 hour concierge
- Resident's gym
- Sainsbury's Local on site
- Close to transport links
- Approx 435 Sq ft (40.4 sq m)
- EPC: C
A one bedroom, one bathroom apartment on the sixth floor with 24 hour concierge service, resident’s gym, short walk to zone 2 Piccadilly line tube station, two cafés and a Sainsbury’s Local on-site.
Comprising one double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, high spec bathroom and reception with an open plan kitchen with dishwasher and fridge/freezer. The apartment also benefits from under-floor heating throughout and has beautiful floor to ceiling windows to allow as much natural light into the property as possible.
This development is on the banks on the East and West Reservoirs and the open spaces of Finsbury Park and Clissold Park are close by too. Stoke Newington is nearby and offers further cafe's, pubs and restaurants as well as a bustling high street with plenty shops.
Council tax- Hackney, C
EPC - C
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Residence Tower, London N4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Manor House Station0.3 miles
- Harringay Green Lanes Station0.5 miles
- Stamford Hill Station0.6 miles
About the agent
JLL is the largest property consultancy business in Europe, with an enviable reputation for delivering beyond client expectations. With our national network of prime city, regional and international offices we can ensure that your property will reach the widest audience possible.
Our residential teams have the necessary experience and training to assist you in maximising the return from your home or property investment. Our staff provide full sales and lettings support from initial mark
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P116433. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, North London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.