Woodland Close, Drakes Broughton
- Three bedroom link detached bungalow
- Set in the heart of a sought after village
- Spacious lounge with a step up to the dining area
- Westerly facing rear garden
- Bedroom one with a dressing area
- Recently refurbished family bathroom
- Single garage and off road parking
- THIS PROPERTY CAN BE VIEWED 7-DAYS A WEEK
Link detached bungalow set at the top of a cul de sac. Off road parking and access into the garage.
Entrance hall which is open into the kitchen. Storage cupboard housing the gas fired combination boiler.
12' 11'' x 11' 10'' (3.947m x 3.618m)
Double glazed window from the entrance hall to the front aspect and a window into the garage. Range of wall and base units surmounted by work surface. Electric Flavel oven with extractor hood. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Space for a free standing fridge freezer. Space and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer. Radiator. Door into the garage.
18' 11'' x 13' 3'' max (5.768m x 4.043m)
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Spacious lounge with an open fire. Step up to the dining area. Television and telephone point. Radiator.
9' 3'' x 6' 1'' (2.813m x 1.852m)
Double glazed window to to the side aspect. Space for a dining table. Radiator.
15' 11'' x 11' 11'' (4.844m x 3.642m)
Two double glazed windows to the rear aspect. Walk in dressing area. Radiator.
17' 11'' x 8' 11'' (5.457m x 2.714m)
Double glazed sliding door out into the garden. Radiator.
14' 4'' x 7' 0'' (4.371m x 2.128m)
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
7' 6'' x 5' 5'' (2.290m x 1.649m)
Obscure window to the side aspect. White suite comprising; bath with mains fed shower, wash hand basin and low level w.c. Lino flooring.
Westerly facing enclosed rear garden with a raised lawn area and a separate block paved area. Side gated access to both sides of the property.
31' 7'' x 8' 10'' (9.637m x 2.695m)
Up and over door. Light and electric. Outdoor tap.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Woodland Close, Drakes Broughton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pershore Station1.5 miles
- Worcester Parkway Station1.9 miles
- Worcestershire Parkway Station2.7 miles
About the agent
With over 25 years' experience in Estate Agency, Nigel Poole & Partners offer one of the highest levels of customer service in the industry. We can help with all aspects of buying, selling and letting, with a tailored service to suit your needs.
As members of the Guild of Professional Estate Agents we are able to maximise the exposure of properties for sale between other guild members. Open 7 days a week (including bank holidays), we believe our pro-active approach and positive attitude
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8456006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nigel Poole & Partners, Pershore. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.