Lewis Cubitt Walk London N1C
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- Juliette Balcony
- Fully Integrated Kitchen
- 1 minute walk to Kings Cross Station
- Approx 451.55 sq ft (41.95 sq m)
Located just moments from the domestic and international travel hub of King's Cross and St Pancras Stations, Central Saint Martins, a new Everyman Cinema and vibrant Granary Square, residents will be able to enjoy all of the benefits living in King's Cross affords.
King’s Cross offers a variety of things to see and do. Acres of beautiful and manicured open space include landscaped parks and gardens, tranquil canal side paths and fountain-filled squares. These are enlivened by an intriguing and varied schedule of entertainment featuring popular events like Lumiere Light Festival, Classic Car Boot, Wimbledon Tennis Screenings and Cubitt Sessions, the free electrifying music programme at Lewis Cubitt Square.
Luma House Luma is a sophisticated residential address that benefits from a grand yet serene entrance lobby designed around a customised stone floor and reception desk which leads to a residents’ lounge that offers stunning dual-aspect views, plush furnishing and a feature fireplace,
along with a dedicated work zone.
Lewis Cubitt Walk London N1C
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- King's Cross Station0.5 miles
- King's Cross St. Pancras Station0.5 miles
- Kings Cross Thameslink Station0.5 miles
About the agent
JLL's City office specialises in sales and lettings properties located throughout London's historic business district and in east London's fashionable up-and-coming neighbourhoods.
The City of London, along with the docklands area to its east, are where the world comes to do business with London and Europe. JLL City's location give its access to new developments built to satisfy a demanding international market, set in unique locati
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P116059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.