Langley Road, Welling
- Long new lease
- Refurbished throughout
- Ground floor maisonette with own garden
- Spacious property
- Two good size bedrooms
- Modern fitted kitchen/diner and bathroom
- Good size lounge
- Call Anthony Martin to arrange your viewing
- Floor Area: 646 sq ft
- EPC Rating: C
New to the market is this STUNNING two bedroom GROUND FLOOR purpose built maisonette which is located in Welling. The property has recently undergone a huge transformation inside and out by the current owner, leaving no stone unturned!
The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall which comes with plenty of built in storage cupboards, the lounge can be found to the front of the property and is a generous size room, bedroom two can also be found to the front. Back off the hallway there is a good size modern bathroom whilst to the rear of the property you will find the master bedroom and the modern kitchen dining room which also gives access to your very own rear garden.
The property also comes with the front garden which has been landscaped and could provide room for a car if you wanted to get the drop kerb added which would be subject to the normal consent from Bexley Council.
This would certainly make a great first home or maybe if your looking to add another property to your rental portfolio.
Whatever your reason for buying CALL ANTHONY MARTIN NOW to arrange your viewing!
BrochuresLangley Road, Welling
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Langley Road, Welling
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Abbey Wood Station0.9 miles
- Bexleyheath Station1.1 miles
- Welling Station1.2 miles
About the agent
We are a traditional but modern, independent Estate Agents working in the Bexley, Bromley, Dartford and Gravesend Boroughs.
We have been offering the full range of sales, lettings and management services for many years and have grown from strength to strength.
WE WON A GOLD AND A BRONZE MEDAL !!!
We are incredibly proud to announce that we were awarded a Gold Medal for Sales and a Bronze Medal for Lettings at the recent EA Masters awar
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30514167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony Martin Estate Agents, Bexleyheath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.