Finkle Street, St. Bees, CA27
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- EPC Rating E
- No Tenant Application Fees Charged
- Popular Village Location
- Beautiful End Terrace
- Three Bedrooms
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner
- Kitchen And Upstairs Bathroom
- Viewing Recommended
Located in the beautiful coastal village of St Bees, this lovely three bedroomed town house is available now. Inside there is an entrance hall with stairs to the first floor, and door into a spacious open plan lounge/diner. The kitchen has been fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating a sink unit and built in oven and hob. To the first floor are two bedrooms and bathroom with matching white suite. There is a staircase from the landing to a large attic room. Outside there is a yard to the rear and off road parking. EPC Rating E.
The property is located in the village of St Bees which has good access to the commercial areas of West Cumbria.
This property would make a fantastic family home.
Lounge / Dining Room
Lounge Area 12' 9" x 11' 10" (3.9m x 3.6m )
Dining Area 12' 6" x 9' 2" (3.8m x 2.8m )
Kitchen 15' 5" x 8' 6" (4.7m x 2.6m )
Bathroom / WC 11' 2" x 8' 6" (3.4m x 2.6m )
Bedroom 13' 9" x 9' 2" (4.2m x 2.8m )
Bedroom 14' 9" x 11' 10" (4.5m x 3.6m )
Bedroom 14' 9" x 14' 5" (4.5m x 4.4m )
BrochuresFull Property Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Finkle Street, St. Bees, CA27
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Bees Station0.1 miles
- Nethertown Station2.6 miles
- Corkickle Station3.4 miles
About the agent
At Your Move we pride ourselves on giving first class service to our customers with a commitment to listening to individual needs. Our teams of experienced and professional letting agents are here to understand what your requirements are as a landlord and provide you with a great property management service.
With thousands of rental properties nationwide, Your Move makes it a priority to looking after tenants. With advanced property search, protection, communication and accessibility we
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 208528603374_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move, Whitehaven. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.