Whelan Way, Amesbury, Salisbury
- POPULAR LOCATION
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- OFF STREET PARKING
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES AND TRANSPORT
This two bed mid-terrace property comes to the market in a quiet and popular location. The leafy and suburban feel of the area is perfect for this well maintained property featuring with two double bedrooms, spacious downstairs accommodation and modern kitchen.
Whelan Way in Amesbury is a beautiful pedestrian path with gardens and trees, bringing an atmosphere of leafy quiet. This property faces this path and features parking to the rear so the front of the property does not have to contend with a vehicular road. The property also boasts a generously sized front garden. The downstairs features a spacious living and dining room with built in storage space and a pair of double glazed french doors leading out into the garden. The modern kitchen has a stainless steel sink and drainer with spaces for a fridge, a freezer and plumbing space for a washing machine. The rear garden has a patio area and lawn with stepping stones to the rear access.
Upstairs the property features a pair of well proportioned double rooms. The master bedroom has built in storage and has a light and airy feel with a pair of double glazed windows facing eastwards. To the rear of the property the second bedroom can be found with a westward facing window along with the family bathroom. The family bathroom has a modern feel with partial tiling and a full bath.
This property is also sited very close to nearby community amenities including, but not limited to; green spaces, eateries, transport links, libraries, shops, GP offices and schools with catchments for all ages. Also situated nearby are bus stops for public transport and access to the main road network via the A303 and A345.
Lounge Diner 13' 7" MAX x 12' 5" MAX ( 4.14m MAX x 3.78m MAX )
Double glazed window and double glazed french doors to rear elevation, radiator, TV point, telephone point, built in cupboards.
Kitchen 8' 1" x 7' 1" ( 2.46m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fully fitted wall and base units, stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hobs, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge and freezer, central heating boiler.
Access to loft, airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 13' 7" MAX x 9' 3" MAX ( 4.14m MAX x 2.82m MAX )
2x double glazed windows to front elevation, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 Irregular Shaped Room 6' 10" MAX x 11' 4" MAX ( 2.08m MAX x 3.45m MAX )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
Double glazed frosted window to rear elevation, partially tiled, radiator, bath with combined mixer taps and shower the tapsr, wash hand basin, water closet, extractor fan.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Whelan Way, Amesbury, Salisbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Grately Station6.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Amesbury Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Amesbury
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference AME104232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Amesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.