Wainfleet Road, Irby in the Marsh, PE24
- A spacious three bedroom detached bungalow
- Excellent semi-rural location in the village of Irby In The Marsh
- Having lounge, dining room, kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, two further bedrooms & bathroom
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Off street parking provided by double driveway & detached garage
- Well proportioned enclosed gardens
Entrance Porch: Having a uPVC double glazed entry door.
Entrance Hall: Having radiator, built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, built in double storage cupboard, telephone point, two ceiling light points, uPVC double glazed entry door to the entrance porch.
Lounge: 6.07m x 4.06m (19'11" x 13'4") To Minimum, Having walk in bay window, gas fire set in decorate surround with matching hearth, two radiators, television point, two wall light points, ceiling light points.
Dining Room: 4.65m x 3.26m (15'3" x 10'8"), Having radiator, telephone point, ceiling light point, uPVC double glazed sliding door to the front gardens.
Kitchen: 4.36m x 3.44m (14'4" x 11'3"), Having a double drainer stainless steel sink set in work surfaces extending to provide a range of fitted base cupboards & drawers with tiled splash backs over, space for cooker with extractor hood over, space for fridge/freezer, space & plumbing for washing machine, space & plumbing for dishwasher, range of matching overhead cupboards, radiator, oil fired central heating boiler, ceiling light point.
Bedroom One: 3.62m < 4.73m x 3.62m (11'11" < 15' 5" x 11'11"), Having built in double wardrobes, radiator, ceiling light point.
En-Suite: 2.29m x 2.28m (7'6" x 7'6"), Being fully tiled to the walls having a three piece suite comprising shower cubical housing mains mixer shower, back to wall WC, hand wash basin with fitted toiletry cupboards under, heated towel rail, radiator, ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two: 3.63m x 3.02m (11'11" x 9'11") To Minimum, Having a fitted wardrobe, dresser & a range of fitted cupboards, radiator, ceiling light point.
Bedroom Three: 3.62m x 2.08m (11'11" x 6'10"), Having radiator, ceiling light point.
Bathroom: 2.84m x 2.42m (9'4" x 7'11"), Having a four piece bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with tiled splash backs over, shower cubical housing mains mixer shower, close coupled WC, hand wash basin with fitted toiletry cupboards under & tiled splash backs over, ceiling light point.
Outside: The property is approached over a double concrete driveway extending to the property's detached garage which together provide ample off street parking with gated access leading to the property's enclosed gardens which are predominantly laid to lawn with a range of established garden beds, a raised vegetable plot and a range of decked & paved entertaining areas.
Garage: 7.11m x 4.42m (23'4" x 14'6"), Having an up & over vehicle door, side uPVC entry door, power & light.
Services: Main electricity and water are understood to be connected, drainage is to a private system (septic tank) which requires improvement (to meet modern standards & regulations) and is offered for sale on that basis. The heating is oil fired with additional gas fire in lounge.
Wainfleet Road, Irby in the Marsh, PE24
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thorpe Culvert Station1.8 miles
- Wainfleet Station3.6 miles
- Havenhouse Station4.2 miles
About the agent
"And now for something completely different!!"
Are you of an age when you can remember those famous words from Monty Pythons Flying Circus …."And Now For Something Completely Different!!!!" That’s what the team behind Beam, are aiming for. To surprise and delight both sellers and buyers at every opportunity. Give us a call or pop into the office. We'll put the kettle on, and go from there.......
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BEAME_002608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beam Estate Agents, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.