Aaron Lodge, Burnt Ash Hill, Lee, London, SE12
- First Floor Purpose Built One Bedroom Flat
- Brand New Kitchen And Flooring Installed Throughout The Flat.
- Quiet Rear Facing Flat
- New Bathroom Installed
- Allocated Resident Parking Space
- Immaculate Condition Throughout
- Close to Lee Train Station And Local Amenities
- Light and Spacious Accommodation
- CCTV Throughout Communal Areas
I love the serenity of the flat. The back facing flat ensures a calm, peaceful place to call home. I recently renovated the whole property to a high specification, which I have enjoyed as I'm sure the new property owner will too.
Why are you moving?
I am only moving to be closer to family. After 10 years of living away from my hometown, I have made the decision to head back.
3) What do you love about the area?
There is a great pub, The Crown Tavern across the road from the property with a large beer garden (perfect for summer nights and weekends) which has proven popular with my friends and neighbours. Lee has a young community feel with multiple places to frequent (restaurants, convenience stores) and the train station has fast, direct services to Charing Cross and London Bridge. In close proximity is Manor House Gardens, a large park with an attractive coffee shop in the grounds. The flat has easy access to South Circular and the M25, great for day/weekend trips out of London.
The flat is within walking distance of Blackheath Village and Greenwich. The lush green spaces of Blackheath gives a village feel, offering independent stores and plays host to a weekly farmers market (which I often frequent). Greenwich park is amazing for outdoor activities and is close to the world famous Cutty Sark Boat.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall with inbuilt storage cupboards, leading into the bright and spacious reception room with wide double window and ample space for relaxing and dining. A doorway leads through to the separate kitchen with a range of matching white fronted wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit, induction hob with overhead extractor and electric oven, and further space for appliances. There is a spacious double bedroom with space for free-standing furniture, and a stylish bathroom with modern suite and elegant metro-tiling.
The property is very conveniently located within just a short walk to Lee train station, as well as numerous regular bus routes providing good links into both Central London and the surrounding area. There are a variety of shops and amenities within easy reach, as well as lovely open spaces including nearby Horn Park.
Aaron Lodge, Burnt Ash Hill, Lee, London, SE12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lee Station0.5 miles
- Grove Park Station0.8 miles
- Hither Green Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Nested are the first estate agents built specifically for home movers. From sale to settled, our winning formula of market-leading technology, hyper-local agents and unparalleled customer service is bringing home selling into the 21st century. Our area partners are so much more than estate agents; they're industry experts who love property so much, they've made it their bread and butter.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference tse9glv8_EAF_64497. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.