Orchard Flower Farm, Madron, Penzance
- BEDROOM * OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM WITH FITTED KITCHEN AREA
- SHOWER ROOM * UTILITY ROOM
- DECKED TERRACE * APPROXIMATELY THREE QUARTERS OF AN ACRE
- PARKING * LOVELY VIEWS ACROSS SURROUNDING COUNTRYSIDE
- FURNITURE AVAILABLE BY SEPARATE NEGOTIATION
- SUCCESSFUL HOLIDAY LET * GOOD DECORATIVE ORDER
- SEMI RURAL LOCATION
- EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY * VIEWING RECOMMENDED
- EPC RATING F
ENTRANCE HALL: Slate flooring, individually thermostatically controlled electric radiator, double glazed door to garden.
SHOWER ROOM: White suite comprising wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled walls, tiled flooring, chrome shower fittings, double glazed window, chrome towel rail, underfloor heating.
UTILITY ROOM: 7' 5" x 5' 5" (2.26m x 1.65m) Plumbing for washing machine, worksurface, slate flooring.
FROM ENTRANCE ENTRANCE HALL TO FIRST FLOOR:
LANDING: Opening to:
OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM: 20' 5" x 7' 9" (6.22m x 2.36m) Double glazed window with lovely open rural aspect with views across surrounding countryside, laminate flooring, beamed ceiling, individually thermostatic controlled electric radiator. Open plan to:
KITCHEN AREA: Stainless steel inset single drainer sink unit with cupboards below, fitted wall and base units, worksurfaces and power points, built in oven and four ring electric hob, space for fridge, spotlights, laminate flooring, double glazed window to the side. Steps up to:
MEZZANINE BEDROOM: 9' x 7' 10" (2.74m x 2.39m maximum) Restricted head height in places. Views over living room.
OUTSIDE: Immediately to the side of the property is a raised decked area with views across surrounding countryside and steps leading to approximately 1/3 acre paddock, parking area, lightly wooded area and driveway.
SERVICES: Mains electricity, own private water supply, shared septic tank.
DIRECTIONS: Proceed into the village of Heamoor and out the other side and as you come to the signpost for Madron, there is a driveway on your right hand side. Turn right here which leads to the property.
AGENTS NOTE: There is a further area of land available by separate negotiation, further information available on request.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Orchard Flower Farm, Madron, Penzance
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Penzance Station1.4 miles
- Carbis Bay Station6.3 miles
About the agent
It's Your Choice!!!
Why you should choose South-West Cornwall's leading local independent agent to sell your property?
Marshall's Estate Agents
have been in the local area for over 25 years offering a wealth of experience in all aspects of the property market.
- Free Valuations.
- Wealth of local knowledge.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100844016304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marshalls Estate Agents, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.