St Georges Road, Thorne, Doncaster
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- Spacious lounge with UPVC conservatory
- Stylish fitted kitchen diner
- Contemporary fitted bathroom
- UPVC double glazed, Gas central heating
- Driveway with parking for two cars
- Low maintenance courtyard garden
- Open field views to the rear
- Built under 10 year Architects certificate
LOUNGE 13' 1" x 11' 6" (4.01m x 3.53m) Rear facing UPVC double glazed window and side facing UPVC double glazed French doors opening into the conservatory. Laminate floor. Radiator.
CONSERVATORY 11' 2" x 9' 7" (3.42m x 2.94m) maximum. UPVC double glazed windows and clear glass double glazed roof. UPVC double glazed door opening into the courtyard. Laminate floor. Two radiators.
KITCHEN DINER 16' 0" x 9' 6" (4.88m x 2.90m) Rear facing UPVC double glazed window. Fitted with a modern range of high gloss cream wall and base units with timber effect laminate worksurfaces incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer and glazed metro style splashback tiling. Integrated black electric oven, electric hob and extractor above. Integrated fridge freezer and washer dryer. Inset ceiling spotlights. Radiator.
BEDROOM ONE 11' 1" x 9' 5" (3.40m x 2.89m) to front of wardrobes. Front facing UPVC double glazed window. Fitted with extensive fitted wardrobes, drawers and display cabinets with feature lighting. Radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 10' 8" x 9' 3" (3.27m x 2.84m) Front facing UPVC double glazed window. Radiator.
BATHROOM 7' 8" x 6' 3" (2.35m x 1.93m) Side facing UPVC double glazed window. Fitted with a contemporary styled suite comprising of a large tiled panelled bath with central taps and mains shower over with rainfall head and glass screen, wash hand basin and w.c. Fully tiled walls and floor with attractive feature tiled inserts. Chrome towel radiator. Inset spotlights. Extractor fan.
OUTSIDE To the front there is an open plan block paved driveway providing off road parking for at least two cars with side gate leading into a low maintenance block paved courtyard garden which extends around the conservatory. There is a block paved area which extends to the rear of the bungalow with timber panelled fencing, timber shed and views beyond over open farmland.
The bungalow is located on a small private block paved road of only nine properties, with several visitor parking spaces which are jointly owned by each householder through a management company with a yearly annual cost of £150 for any future maintenance.
Built under a 10 year Architects Certificate this bungalow is FREEHOLD.
Comprising of only nine properties just off St Georges Road this small private residential estate is located on the outskirts of Thorne within a comfortable walk of Thorne South Railway station, shops and schools. There is a hail and ride bus service which can be caught at the end of the road running regular services through and into the centre of Thorne. Easy access onto the M18/M180 and M62 motorway network and two train stations connecting Thorne with Goole, Doncaster and Scunthorpe.
St Georges Road, Thorne, Doncaster
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thorne South Station0.3 miles
- Thorne North Station1.3 miles
- Hatfield & Stainforth Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Our Thorne office is prominently located on the corner of King Street and Field Road, with our own customer car park to the side and only 2 minutes drive from Junction 6 of the M18 motorway with easy access to the M180 and M62.
We really understand that moving home can be a stressful experience and we're ready to make your move a smooth and simple part of your journey. Choosing the right estate agent to work with can be difficult. After all, there are many companies you can cho
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100808006407. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Screetons, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.