Lapwing Road, Melksham
- Fantastic Four Bedroom Townhouse.
- Master with en-suite.
- Three Double bedrooms, One single bedroom.
- Garage and driveway parking.
- Flexible accommodation.
- Private rear garden.
- Close to Schools and local amenities.
- Great transport links to surrounding areas.
We are delighted to present this superb four bedroom Townhouse, ideally situated within easy reach of Melksham town centre, primary and secondary education. In a desirable location, this modern home has particularly spacious accommodation, and a well presented garden.
A modern, light and airy home, located close to Melksham Town Centre, with an amazing flow of living accommodation coupled with large double bedrooms. Set in a sought after location this is truly a home where family living can be enjoyed. The property is situated on a private plot, a particular feature being mainly walled with gated parking and a detached garage. Inside there is a well fitted kitchen/breakfast room and living rooms and a cloakroom. Four spacious bedrooms, the master room an IMPRESSIVE 22'7 X 12 ft is located on its own floor with a en-suite. This lovely property is bursting with natural light and extremely well presented throughout, with a particular feature being the ample space for entertaining family and friends which bears testament to the great design.
Doors leading to the ground floor rooms. Useful under stairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen/diner 13' 11" Max x 8' 4" ( 4.24m Max x 2.54m )
Fitted Kitchen comprising of good range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Two windows allowing natural light to flood the room. With gas hob and electric oven and space and plumbing for a dishwasher and washing machine.
Living Room 16' 2" Max x 11' 8" Max ( 4.93m Max x 3.56m Max )
Lovely light reception room with patio doors leading to the garden and plenty of space to take a range of furniture.
Comprising of a W/C and wash hand basin, radiator and extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising to the top floor, doors leading to three bedrooms and a storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" max x 9' 4" max ( 3.84m max x 2.84m max )
Spacious double room with a window overlooking the front of the property.
Bedroom Three 13' 2" max x 9' 4" max ( 4.01m max x 2.84m max )
Another spacious double room with a window over looking the rear garden.
Bedroom Four 7' 6" Max x 6' 7" Max ( 2.29m Max x 2.01m Max )
Window overlooking the rear garden.
Obscured window to the front. The modern family Bathroom comprises of bath with shower over wash hand basin and low level w/c.
Second Floor Landing
Door leading to the master bedroom.
Master Suite 22' 7" max x 12' 7" max ( 6.88m max x 3.84m max )
Stunning master bedroom suite, filled with natural light and benefiting from dormer and velux windows.
Comprising of shower, W/C and wash hand basin. Obscured window to the rear.
Low maintenance front garden with pathway leading to the front door.
Walled gardens with a good degree of privacy, gated access leading to the garage and parking.
Driveway parking for two cars
Detached garage with power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Lapwing Road, Melksham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Melksham Station1.3 miles
- Trowbridge Station5.7 miles
About the agent
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent�
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Corsham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference COS105104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Corsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.