41 High Street, Hull, HU1 1PS
- 1 bed duplex, ground and 1st floor
- Unique apartment
- Historic, picturesque, Hull High Street
- Stunning building, period architecture
- High quality fixtures and fittings
- High spec kitchen with integ appliances
- High spec shower room + ground flr WC
- Flooring included
- Central for the city's amenities
- Contact My Agent Jayne to reserve
Apartment 5 is a 1 bedroom duplex apartment on the ground and first floors
of this fabulous Grade II listed converted building.
The conversion of the attractive, majestic, red bricked building - the Old Dutch Embassy - includes just 12 high end apartments which retain many original features, consequently each apartment is unique.
The attractive, historic building has a rich history and began life as Crowle House owned by a 17th century merchant, the building has since being inhabited by shipbrokers as well as being the Dutch Consulate.
The individual apartment design will include:
An open plan living / kitchen / dining area - A fitted kitchen with integrated appliances - A fitted shower room - An extra ground floor cloakroom / WC - Timber interior doors - Electric panel heaters - Flooring - Communal entrance
Leasehold : 125 years. Service charge: £55 per month.
The Old Dutch Embassy stands proud on the historic High Street, in Hull's Old Town, which is the city of culture's epicentre, brimming with vibrant restaurants, cafés and bars centered around a re-energised market square, a continental-style indoor market and some of the best museums and art galleries in the country.
Being located in thriving Hull city centre, means that all amenities and transport links are within easy walking distance. The newly renovated Hull New Theatre is just a short walk away as are the picturesque Queen's Gardens and the many restaurants, bars, museums and shops which the most appealing city centre has to offer.
Facts about Hull:
- In 2018 Hull was named as the third most improved UK city as a place to live and work (DEMOS-PWC Good Growth Visitors Index 2019)
- 2hr 40 minutes direct train to London Kings Cross
- The first full fibre internet city in the country
- City of culture 2017 attracting more than 5 million visitors and 220 million pounds of investment.
If Hull's historic high street could talk we would hear tales of wealthy merchants and shipbrokers who are part of the City's rich maritime history. They inhabited and worked in the area between the 17th and late 19th centuries. Many of the buildings have since being used as offices, warehouses, museums and restaurants. The area is now seeing a new awakening as historic Hull becomes one of the region's most sought-after areas to live, work and relax.
These particulars are produced in good faith. They are set out as a general guide only and do not constitute, any part of an offer or a contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact. Any intending purchaser should satisfy him/herself by inspection of the property or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements prior to making an offer. No person in the employment of, or association with, My Agent, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
41 High Street, Hull, HU1 1PS
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hull Station0.6 miles
- New Holland Station3.1 miles
- Barrow Haven Station4.0 miles
About the agent
My Agent - Giving you a Personal Agent, who will sell your property and offer a bespoke service every step of the way.
Working across Yorkshire, we are Personal Agents with integrity, honesty and determination who give you a straight answer every time.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 585585. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MyAgent, Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.