Curzon Road, Muswell Hill
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Four bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- Contemporary feel
- School catchment
- Excellent transport links
- Amazing garden
BrochuresS1 A4 2 Page
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Curzon Road, Muswell Hill
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alexandra Palace Station0.9 miles
- Bounds Green Station1.0 miles
- Bowes Park Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Since 1986 we've specialised in the sale & rental of houses in the North London areas of Muswell Hill Crouch End & East Finchley.
As one of the longest established independently owned estate agents in the area you can expect a responsive & flexible service without any of the bureaucracy that goes with larger corporate organisations. The partners play an active hands on role within 'team Tatlers' setting exceptionally high professional standards,
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101975004051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tatlers, Muswell Hill - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.