Blanchard Way, Hackney, London, E8
- Split Level Purpose Built Maisonette
- 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 WC
- Light and Spacious Accommodation Arranged Over First and Second Floors
- Large Reception Room (Currently Bedroom) and Separate Eat-In Kitchen/Diner
- Private patio garden & South facing balcony
- Close to Excellent Transport Links and Lovely London Fields
- Original wooden floors to bedrooms
- 78.8 sq m / 848 sq ft
Top 3 things you love about your home
1. Set over multiple floors providing a nice distance between the rooms inside
2. Good light in the bedrooms with wooden floors
3. Outdoor space
Three things we love about the area
1. E8 needs little introduction to those in the know - remarkable people and places nearby, amazing food and artisan stores, creative and fun, lots of greenery and open spaces too.
2. All the wonders of Broadway Market, Regents Canal, London Fields with the Dalston hive surround this haven of a home
3. The Gayhurst School and attending community
Why are you selling? After many happy years there I moved to Stockholm and converted the property to a Buy-to-let mortgage. Now I need to sell it to purchase a house for my family in Sweden
What's the area like? Its a really wonderful area - Big park - London Fields, numerous interesting shops, bars, restaurants and outdoor amenities like the Hackney Lido and tennis courts. There are lots of families intermingled with entrepreneurs which keeps a creative buzz to a warm community spirit
What is parking like? It is possible to get allocated private residents off-road parking in the private road the house entrance is on - otherwise there is general parking on side streets - easier for residents or visitors with handy visitor vouchers from the resident
How busy is the road, is it quiet at night? The entrance of the house is on a quite residents only cut-de-sac while the rear is set back off Richmond Road so noise is no issue.
I'm currently working from home, how does that work in this property? With a quiet outdoor space available and set over 3 floors there is distance between rooms that enables multiple people to work from home easily
What's the boiler like? It was replaced Nov 2019, the radiators replaced Mar 2020 and the heat tank was replaced in early 2021 so the entire heating system has been overhauled.
Accommodation comprises entrance via the private patio garden, with significant storage and stairs rising to the first floor landing with two inbuilt storage cupboards, leading into the bright and spacious reception room with ample space for relaxing and entertaining. The separate kitchen/diner comprises a modern range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit, inbuilt hob with overhead extractor, electric oven, and further space for appliances. To the second floor, there are two well proportioned bedrooms, with small balcony area to the master, plus a family bathroom with white suite and adjacent separate WC.
The property is wonderfully located within easy access of Hackney Downs, Hackney Central, Dalston and London Fields stations as well as regular bus routes, all providing excellent links into the City and West End, and to the surrounding area. There are a wealth of fashionable shops, bars, cafes and restaurants within a short distance, perfectly balanced with the beautiful open spaces of nearby London Fields, and slightly further afield, Victoria Park, each within easy reach offering a peaceful retreat from the town. The area is also well served by an excellent choice of outstanding primary and secondary schools.
Blanchard Way, Hackney, London, E8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- London Fields Station0.3 miles
- Hackney Downs Station0.4 miles
- Hackney Central Station0.4 miles
About the agent
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference pffyhts1_EAF_64421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.