The Downs, Wimbledon, SW20
- 4 reception rooms, 3 with working marble fireplaces
- 35' main reception room leading onto terrace
- Smartly appointed kitchen
- Study with three work stations
- Utility Room & Cloakroom
- Wet room/gym facilities: steam, jacuzzi, shower and WC
- Cinema/games room (996 sq ft)
- 6-7 bedrooms
- 5 bath/shower rooms
- Annexe with bathroom, kitchen and separate entrance
A truly unusual house with masses of lateral space, first time on the market in its current form. With far reaching Southerly views and set amidst landscaped gardens, this substantial detached family property offers 6,640 sq ft of flexible space with beautifully light rooms and exceptional entertaining areas.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
The Downs, Wimbledon, SW20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Raynes Park Station0.6 miles
- Wimbledon Chase Station0.6 miles
- Dundonald Road Tram Stop0.7 miles
About the agent
Robert Holmes & Co was established in 1968 and, with two offices in Wimbledon Village, are “THE” independent agency specialists for this and the surrounding areas including Coombe Hill, Kingston Hill, Putney and Wandsworth.
We are broad based specializing in residential sales and lettings as well as shops and offices. Our clients include not only private individuals but also major institutions, companies, charities, trusts and schools.
We are members of and regulated by the Royal
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WIM210049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Holmes & Co, Wimbledon - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.