Bassetts Lane, Wadhurst Road
- Attractive rural setting
- Southerly views
- Flexible 2521 sq. ft accommodation
- Vaulted Drawing room formed from barn
- Superb open plan family kitchen
**Guide Price £1,000,000 - £1,100,000**
An attractive and surprisingly spacious family home, partly formed from a period barn, in a delightful rural setting half a mile down a no-through lane with southerly views.
Badgers has been a much loved family home having been in the present ownership for the past 40 years. The property is located in an attractive rural setting with southerly views over adjoining countryside. The family accommodation is of a flexible nature and would suit those looking for home working, particularly with the recent addition of fibre broadband to the premises. There is also an opportunity for those looking for a home office/annexe facility.
The main features of the property include:
• Spacious reception hall with stairs rising and cloakroom.
• The drawing room is formed from the converted barn with an impressive vaulted ceiling, exposed ceiling timbers and oak flooring. Steps down to a study with double glazed French doors opening to the rear garden.
• The kitchen/breakfast room opening to the dining/family room is a superb open plan family space with a bespoke range of units, four oven oil fired Aga, oak flooring, window and door to the rear. The oak flooring continues in the dining/family room with a further window to the rear and ornate fireplace with gas coal effect fire.
• Office/bedroom 6 with window to the side.
• Bedroom 5 with window to side and adjoining bathroom.
• On the first floor there are four good sized bedrooms with the main bedroom having an en suite shower room and attractive southerly views, also enjoyed by the second bedroom. There is also a first floor family bathroom.
The front garden has been landscaped with a useful workshop and parking space. The rear garden is an attractive south facing mature garden with a broad paved terrace and lawn, shrub and flower borders. There is a garden store and also a second parking area to the rear.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Bassetts Lane, Wadhurst Road
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wadhurst Station1.9 miles
- Frant Station3.7 miles
- Stonegate Station4.0 miles
About the agent
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we specialise in marketing properties in the South East on a local, regional and national scale. Our experienced Partner-led teams ensure a wealth of local knowledge is available to champion your property, promote its location and communicate its unique appeal.
Our expertise in Estate Agency and Lettings enables us to deliver a quality of service that is highly tailored to our clients’ specific needs. And while we remain focused on the bigger picture, we also pa
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TUN210036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Batcheller Monkhouse, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.