Cumnor Hill, Oxford, OX2
- Contemporary kitchen furniture by MacKintosh with quartz worksurfaces, upstands and range of integrated Bosch appliances.
- Contemporary sanitaryware with Grohe taps and valves and natural stone effect porcelain wall tiling, chromed towel rail
- Built in wardrobes with oak finished shelf, chrome hanging rail and carpeted floor.
- Luxurious British made deep pile twist carpet to bedrooms and high quality timber effect vinyl plank flooring to entrance hall, utility cupboards, bathrooms, kitchens, living and study spaces.
- Two parking spaces per apartment
- 10 year Premier Warranty
- Completions from early 2022
Each apartment features two double bedrooms, a study and/or utility room, spacious open-plan kitchen/dining/living space, a good-sized balcony and has two reserved car parking spaces. Cumnor Hill is a wonderful area for those of all ages
to live and enjoy, and the six modern and luxurious apartments at Hardy's Rise fit the natural beauty and relaxed style of this area.
Hardy’s Rise provides the best of innovative, modern design mixed with high-end, quality craftsmanship that residents can be sure to enjoy for many years to come.
Located just a stone’s throw from the beautiful and historic city of Oxford; Cumnor Hill is a highly sought-after area to live and provides the perfect balance between charming village and exciting city living. Residents can enjoy the relaxed local offerings of Cumnor Village, learn to sail on Farmoor Resevoir, or take advantage of the
excellent transport links into Oxford city centre or one of the other neighbouring villages.
Oxfordshire is rich in history and natural beauty; offering residents of Hardy’s Rise an abundance of deer parks, woodlands, and lush meadows to explore and enjoy, as well as the world-class shopping, fine gastro pubs, and highly rated education facilities also on your doorstep. It truly is easy living at its finest and gives residents a real
sense of ‘the best of both worlds’. In Cumnor Village, residents of Hardy’s Rise can enjoy a wide range of amenities including a post office and
general store, a newsagent, a butcher and two local pubs. Approximately 1 mile away in nearby Botley, one can find West Way Square, a bustling shopping centre offering something for everyone.
All images are computer generated are not specific to this apartment.
£2500 reservation fee payable.
Completions from early 2022.
Cumnor Hill, Oxford, OX2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Station1.8 miles
- Oxford Parkway Station4.3 miles
- Radley Station5.1 miles
About the agent
WHY CARTER JONAS?
99.6% of asking price achieved
Our phones are answered day and night, 365 days a year
9.6/10 of our clients would recommend us
80% of our business is from repeat clients
Our established and dependable service has stood the test of time for over 165 years
National network of 33 branches, including 9 in central London
There are over 700 property professionals workin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference OXF210068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter Jonas, Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.