Cumnor Hill, Oxford, OX2
- Large gravel driveway with detatched double open bay garage and integrated EV charging.
- Enclosed West facing garden.
- Four large double bedrooms - two with private ensuite shower and toilet.
- Large open plan kitchen with dining area and living space.
- Ground floor study.
- 10 year Premier guarantee.
- Completions from early 2022.
Hardy’s Rise is the latest development from Lucy Developments, comprising of two luxury homes and 6 luxury apartments, set in the highly sought after Cumnor Hill, just minutes from historic Oxford City Centre. Each home features 4 double bedrooms, a study and spacious open-plan kitchen/dining/living space, with separate sitting room. Both homes also benefit from a double open bay garage and generous garden. Cumnor Hill is a wonderful area for families and individuals of all ages to live and enjoy, and the modern and luxurious homes at Hardy's Rise fit the natural beauty and relaxed style of this area.
Hardy’s Rise mixes the best of innovative and modern design with high-end, quality craftsmanship and residents can be assured of a beautiful, lasting home.
Located just a stone’s throw from the beautiful and historic city of Oxford; Cumnor Hill is a highly sought-after area to live and provides the perfect balance between charming village and exciting city living. Residents can enjoy the relaxed local offerings of Cumnor Village, learn to sail on Farmoor Resevoir, or take advantage of the
excellent transport links into Oxford city centre or one of the other neighbouring villages.
Oxfordshire is rich in history and natural beauty; offering residents of Hardy’s Rise an abundance of deer parks, woodlands, and lush meadows to explore and enjoy, as well as the world-class shopping, fine gastro pubs, and highly rated education facilities also on your doorstep. It truly is easy living at its finest and gives residents a real
sense of ‘the best of both worlds’. In Cumnor Village, residents of Hardy’s Rise can enjoy a wide range of amenities including a post office and
general store, a newsagent, a butcher and two local pubs. Approximately 1 mile away in nearby Botley, one can find West Way Square, a bustling shopping centre offering something for everyone.
Images are computer generated and are representative of the Houses at Hardy's Rise.
£2500 reservation fee payable.
Conpletions from early 2022.
Cumnor Hill, Oxford, OX2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Station1.8 miles
- Oxford Parkway Station4.3 miles
- Radley Station5.1 miles
About the agent
WHY CARTER JONAS?
99.6% of asking price achieved
Our phones are answered day and night, 365 days a year
9.6/10 of our clients would recommend us
80% of our business is from repeat clients
Our established and dependable service has stood the test of time for over 165 years
National network of 33 branches, including 9 in central London
There are over 700 property professionals workin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference OXF210073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter Jonas, Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.