Russell Road, London, N15
- Two Bedroom Split-Level Flat
- Spacious Reception & 3 Piece Modern Bathroom Suite
- Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances (untested)
- Double Glazed Throughout & Gas Central Heating
- Seven Sisters Tube/Rail Station (Zone 3/Victoria Line)
- Remaining Lease - 125 Years from 1989
Recently refurbished throughout, the property benefits from a Spacious Reception/Living Room, Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances (untested), 2 Large Double Bedrooms, Laminated Flooring, 3 Piece Bathroom Suite & a Separate Shower Room, Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating.
The location of Russell Road, N15 is well and truly fantastic. The property lies within very close walking distance to Seven Sisters Tube/Rail Station (Zone 3/Victoria Line/London Overground). Manor House Tube Station (Zone 3/Piccadilly Line) is also close by which is a major advantage to commuters and regular users of the Underground Network.
The flat is set back from the road and is extremely quiet despite its proximity to the high street. The constant influx of investment into the immediate area is also notable. The planned major regeneration works, which are changing the outlook of the Seven Sisters area (N15), certainly give a huge potential for incoming purchasers.
Haringey, Green Lanes & Stoke Newington are also within easy reach, offering a host of quality Bars/Pubs/Restaurants, as well as the wide range of amenities the immediate area has to offer.
Call us Now to Arrange a Viewing. Sole Agents.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Russell Road, London, N15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Seven Sisters Station0.3 miles
- South Tottenham Station0.3 miles
- Stamford Hill Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Ellis & Co. are proud of their 150-year history since opening their first office in Swiss Cottage, North-West London, in 1850. The company has grown from that solid foundation and over the years has built up an enviable and deserved reputation for experience and service.
Having expanded selectively, the group now covers areas stretching from Hampstead Garden Suburb out to Stanmore, across to Harrow and down to Kent.
Ellis & Co. have always prided themselves on their tradition of p
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TOT200031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ellis & Co, Tottenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.