Terminus Road, Brighton
- Grade II Listed two bedroom maisonette
- Central Brighton location
- Spacious living room
- Separate fitted kitchen/ dining room
- Contemporary family bathroom
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Sold with a share of freehold
- No onward chain
Fox & Sons are offering a Grade II Listed two bedroom maisonette situated moments away from Brighton Mainline Station and Brighton City Centre.
This property is presented in excellent decorative order throughout and comprises; a spacious living room with a feature exposed brick wall and trendy wooden shelving, a separate fitted kitchen/ dining room with cottage style wall and base units and wooden work surfaces over and space for appliances. To the first floor there is two double bedrooms, the master having a built in wardrobe and a separate contemporary family bathroom. The property further benefits from having; double glazed windows throughout, gas central heating and stripped wooden flooring to the first floor. The maisonette is sold with a share of freehold and no onward chain.
Living Room 13' 4" x 9' 7" ( 4.06m x 2.92m )
Spacious room with double glazed windows, feature exposed brick wall, wooden shelving,two radiators, wood effect floors, and ceiling downlighting
Kitchen/dining Room 12' 7" x 12' 5" ( 3.84m x 3.78m )
Spacious room with modern wall and base units, wooden worksurfaces, double sink with drainer and mixer tap, oven and four ring gas hob with extractor fan over, washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, double glazed frosted window, part tiled walls, wood effect floor, radiator, and ceiling downlighing
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 9' 1" ( 3.86m x 2.77m )
Spacious room with built in wardrobe,double glazed windows, wooden floor boards, radiator, and pendant light
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 6' 3" ( 2.84m x 1.91m )
Spacious room double glazed windows, wooden floor boards, radiator, and pendant light
Modern white suite with paneled bath and handheld shower attachment, low level WC, sink with mixer tap and vanity unit, heated towel rail, double glazed frosted window, extractor fan, metro style tiled walls, tiled floor, and ceiling downlighting
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Terminus Road, Brighton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station0.1 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station0.5 miles
- Preston Park Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Brighton Western Road Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Brighton Western Road
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding area
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference BHF111196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.